Sign in to follow this  
Mcknize

Problem with joining to servers ARMA 2 OA

Hi, i´ve got problem with joining to servers..I´m using ARMA 2 OPERATION ARROWHEAD ( only ) :) . When i want join to server, after loading , server kick me out and write: /You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus, caweapons_ammoboxes, CAWater, cawater2_fishing_boat./

or something like that...Please help ! :confused:

Only one server it´s working for me..

I bought the game yesterday..:(

Patch : 1,62

That error means the server is running Combined Operations (Arma2 + OA). Since you only own Operation Arrowhead, you are missing all the basic Arma2 content (for example Chernarus), so you can't join those servers.

So i must buy for example Combined operations ?

No just buy Arma2 as u already have Arma2 OA.

When they are installed together they create combined operations. U might have to reinstall OA though im not 100 percent sure it will create combined ops if OA is installed b4 Arma 2.

No just buy Arma2 as u already have Arma2 OA.

When they are installed together they create combined operations. U might have to reinstall OA though im not 100 percent sure it will create combined ops if OA is installed b4 Arma 2.

It should work. You just need to make sure you start Arma2 once after installing it. (At least that's how it used to be.)

So after instaling ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 OA i must apply patch 1.62? OR FOR COMBINED OPERATIONS?...(A2:CO compatibility MP patch ( ACR lite )).... Thanks a lot guys! I hope it will be work.

Edited by Mcknize

Yes, you should apply the latest CO patch after installing Arma2, since it also contains the Arma2 1.11 patch. It will skip everything that has already been installed (such as OA 1.62 and any DLC patches), so it shouldn't take too long.