Sign in to follow this  
Azraille

In over my head

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have spent about the last 2 months trying to get my plane into Arma and have not made any significant headway. I have done a bit of modding for other games before but I just cant seem to wrap my head around this. So my question is, would one of you that are more skilled than I assist me with this little project? At this point I just want to be done with it and move on since I don't have the time to figure this out anymore... Here's a pic if anyone is interested PRcO3.jpg

but I have spent about the last 2 months trying to get my plane into Arma and have not made any significant headway.

Really?! After 2 months of reading these forums and looking at the Tutorials available here and asking questions ......... you got no where?

If it really is YOUR model and not some rip from another game or 3D resource site, feel free to PM me for help.

@ Azraille

Is the model and textures are yours? No offence but seem to me to be very familiar

Yea, its mine but I did use some textures from another since i'm not the best with textures

Be careful doing that kind of stuff.

Most people are ok with you using their stuff: PROVIDED that you take the time to write them an email and ask. Some people work really hard on models/textures and it's a little upsetting to see someone use it with no kudos. I can't help much with the modelling but getting permissions will keep you out of trouble :)

yea, I've already cleared it with the original texture author. Since I really didnt plan on a public release, but just to practice with the mod tools and all there was no issue. If I were to release it publicly, I would go ahead and assign my own texture to it, which I am already working on.