Sign in to follow this  
Patchwork

ACE TAB targeting help

I play with a relativity small group of people in Arma and I am the designated pilot, but after installing ACE the TAB targeting doesn't work for the pilot. I understand the realism in it but when there is not enough people willing to be the gunner I need to do most of the shooting. I was wondering if there was a PBO I need to delete to get it working properly again. I can't seem to find anything in aceclippi or the settings in game to fix it, I took the "ace_sys_missileguidance.pbo" out and nothing happened. It is just a pain to only have the features you want in ACE. I just need the tab targeting a lot like the vanilla game. AI seem almost brain dead, they can't lock onto a BMP-2, T-90, anything really with hellfires. so I need tab targeting or a fix for the broken AI. anyone can help me that would be great.

This forum is for reporting hardware/driver issues with ARMA 2 & the standalone expansion Operation Arrowhead as well as for reporting serious bugs.

Troubleshooting issues related to addons/mods should be addressed in the thread of the addon/mod in question, not in here.

Post your question here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?129084-ACE-for-OA-1-13