Sign in to follow this  
darral_o

Vattland insersion

hi is the game bugged or am i a noob i have to deactivate the scramber

all i seem to be able to do is move the ship around the island can not use my units and weapons on the ship

please help !!

regards darral

hi is the game bugged or am i a noob i have to deactivate the scramber

all i seem to be able to do is move the ship around the island can not use my units and weapons on the ship

please help !!

regards darral

i mean scrambler not scramber ;-)

When you say unable to use units do you mean you can launch mantas but they fall to the ground? There is an upgrade somewhere that you have to find that lets you use them on arctic islands.

hi

no i take the island (vattland)

and then i have to do a 2nd mission where i have to get the missile from the research facility ( i already got the launch system)

and as i enter the complex and go down some corridoors it cuts to the dridge where i get a message from that woman and the asian commander takes over the comunication and says how his carrier is more advanced ect and then the game loads and i am in the carrier and i can move the carrier around i can not get onto the global map to get to other islands and i can not launch units and use any weapons on the ship i have to disable the scrambler i have tried to get ship close enough to see it the weapons fire on it automaticly but no joy

i have spent hrs going round but no joy !!!

it was a glitch i started the mission again and this time waited outside the complex for the message to come and after the message i went in and it is all working fine