Sign in to follow this  
r2101

Operation Cuckoo [SP] WW4

hey there...

just a small SP mission for the outstanding WW4 modpack from Sanctuary. You lead a small team of eastern Shadow Ops to eliminate a high ranking everon Officer before the actual invasion of Everon. Your mission is to weaken the enemies command and control capabilities in an yet undeclared war.

http://speedshare.org/download.php?id=2186E7F81

feedback and help (especially with the mission briefing and notes section) would be appreciated, since english is obviously not my 1st language.

Edited by r2101
updated download link for 1.1a

I tested it out and I think it's a fine mission, good for your first release. But when I reached the end, the extraction would never arrive. I unpacked the mission to see what's it about and it seems like the trigger that activates the extraction boat's arrival is too small, I had just managed to go around it and miss it completely. I'd suggest making the trigger a little bigger so it's impossible to miss.

hiho...thanks for the feedback & kind words about my 1st published mission. usually i hang around in the editor and never thought about publishing missions :)

thanks for the hint about the end trigger...should be corrected now, although it takes quite a while until the boat arrives at the extraction point.

added some ambient fx, and some ambient patrols and thingies a bit outside the mission area - and dabbled a bit with the skill settings for the opfor units.

actualized download link in the 1st post

again thanks for the feedback :)