Sign in to follow this  
skiTeL911

Arma 2 -Joining a server error,,You cannot play/edit....

What can i do for this error when i try to join any server:/You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus, caweapons_ammoboxes, CAWater, cawater2_fishing_boat./ i didn't delete anything ,what can i do? ,please help me.

It means you're just just running Operation Arrowhead but not Arma2. Which distribution of the game do you have?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Do you play ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 CO/OA?

It looks like you might play OA only, but would need CO to join the server.

How to start CO use the search function in case, as there are different ways depending on what reseller you bought the game from.

hi and welcome to the forum.

Do you play arma 2 or arma 2 co/oa?

It looks like you might play oa only, but would need co to join the server.

How to start co use the search function in case, as there are different ways depending on what reseller you bought the game from.

i have arma 2 co from steam but i dont know why id doesn't read arma 2 noramal ,not operation arrowhead

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

I have arma 2 co from steam but i dont know why id doesn't read arma 2 noramal ,not operation arrowhead,any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

it means you're just just running operation arrowhead but not arma2. Which distribution of the game do you have?

i have arma 2 co from steam but i dont know why id doesn't read arma 2 noramal ,not operation arrowhead

Run Arma 2. Exit from the main menu.

Run Operation Arrowhead. Exit from the main menu.

Right click on Operation Arrowhead and you should now see an option to run as Combined Operations.

Run Arma 2. Exit from the main menu.

Run Operation Arrowhead. Exit from the main menu.

Right click on Operation Arrowhead and you should now see an option to run as Combined Operations.

if you have skype add: gabbybos ,maybe you can help me ,better there becasue we can speak ,ok? please