Sign in to follow this  
Murcielago_ESP

Real Damage for Arma 2

Any luck in developing a pbo version? i.e. a version that automatically runs in any mission

Copy that Senor Murcielago (huehue Batman ) we'll wait. If you want to know i think that mine and Raptor's idea is worth thinking about

Would it be possible to autoinit this mod for all units in any mission? Also it could configurable by userconfig to set autoinit for player only, player group, sides. Also there could be a database of unit types that would check for units with bulletproof vests modeled in.

Hi guys!

I have been thinking... What happens if some players uses the RD Bullet Proof mod and some others do not use it? Are the first group of players cheating?

I guess there is a natural step before converting the RD systems into a mod. I think I need to create a new global solution with may be some new features and improvements. Global, because it will cover all the units on the game. Some units they have slightly different base protection and their bullet proof vest vary too so I would like to create a new version to include all units.

Good news are... I created a little thing... Called Team Killer Lock system... and the technology inside this little baby can be used to make better Real Damage systems and many other things! So I guess that soon I will come back with something "definitive" for the Real Damage system!

Taro8,

The YouTube video and the readme file inside the ZIP file contains a way to apply the code to multiple units, even all units.

Have fun guys!

Murcielago

Hi Murcielago, i'm glad you're back

So... you got your time. Now, what you re thinking about our gameplay improvement concept ? those 2 shot changable plates ?