Sign in to follow this  
MissionCreep

D-Day DLC D-Day landing - My platoon are all dead when I advance beyond the wire

Hi ... am enjoying this as I did the Eastern Front. I generally can't advance very far on the D-Day landing. I can fairly easily make my way to the beachhead, plant the charges and detonate a hole in the wire. Once I start to advance I realize my entire platoon is dead or at best I have a couple of injured members left crawling around who are quickly mopped up. Am I supposed to direct the entire platoon in some way to keep them alive (other than "disembark" and "move to next waypoint")? I can't even tell them to follow my stance, as it is greyed out. Is the AI all buggy, or am I not doing something correctly. BTW, I'm playing as Recruit. I end up being surrounded by Germans with no cover or support in the bushes on my way to the bunker (next waypoint) and always end up outnumbered and dead.

I only have a flare gun to begin with, but I get a M1 Garand and lots of ammo off a dead squaddie to the right of the demolition crate. I find the M1 is a good weapon for the engagement distances, 200 m or so, to the German covering fire.

Edited by MissionCreep

Reduce requiredVersion to at least 1.02

2. Remove dependencies on A2/OA addons, replace with custom addons or TOH addons. - While you might want to keep in mind that it will be possible at one time or the other to load a2/oa addons into TOH, and thus you dont have to remove the dependencies, unless you don't want to be dependent on A2/OA content in TOH.

You can easily check out our high quality lean six sigma training which prepares you well for the istqb advanced test analyst You can also get success in real Testking exam with the quality www.quincy.edu

Edited by sabakanwal