Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

Track IR Issues

Hey I just got this game on the steam sale.

I am having a couple of issues.

One is that Track IR is not working at all with the title. I have everything setup and Track IR 5.1 installed and it does nothing in game. Works fine in about 30 other sims that I have. Just this game ignores it for some reason. I left the default inputs under controls and head doesnt move at all.

I am also frustrated that there seems to be no pan or free look feature? I found that by hitting ALT I could look around but I cant find the commands to just look around with my hat switch on my joystick. This is very frustrating when trying to make a precision landing etc.

Am I missing how to pan around with my hat switch in this game?

Hi. You can look around with the hat switch, but you might have to set the key binds first.

When you select options/controls from the main menu, change the controls been shown to 'all' You'll see the look up/down etc options about midway down the list. By default there bound to the NumPad keys.

I don't have Track IR but there's also options for that just beneath the ones I mentioned above.

At the bottom of the controls page there's a tab called controller. Open that up and you should see track IR listed there. Make sure its enabled.

Sorry if you've done this already, but its all I can think of.

Edited by Mjr.Hassle
A dozen typos.

Just to check, did you enable it? For Arma 2 you need to enable TIR in the controllers section of options. I assume it's the same for TOH.

Yeah i would agree snafu for sure. I had this problem with mine and it drove me mental. Then some kind soul simply told me to enable it in controllers! ;)