Sign in to follow this  
anfo13

Op Longbow Fall Time??

I have Colonel Kane telling me to keep it steady and then contradict himself by saying I'm too high or low now - I'm Confused!! :mad:

Then there is the Fall Time counter which I have no idea what's for. What does it mean when it reaches 30/30? :confused:

I'm failing this mission here and I have absolutely no idea why!

Fail time is how long you have to get back into the ideal flight path before you fail the mission.

Don't bother listening to the passengers and just look at the virtual instruments if you're playing with them on. They give you an indication of the envelopes you're supposed to be flying in with green markers.

They give you an indication of the envelopes you're supposed to be flying in with green markers.

Well "Fail" time makes more sense than what I thought was "Fall" time.

You mention green markers in my virtual instruments. I have 5 virtual instruments in front of me from left to right, as I interpret them:

1. Speed in km/hr;

2. Not sure what this is?;

3. Artificial horizon;

4. Rate of climb/descent?;

5. Bearing.

I am still having trouble understanding from here what my objectives are. You mention green so I look for anything "green" to help me on the instruments but I got to tell you the reason I'm failing is as clear as mud.

Edited by anfo13

possibly they want you to fly at or above the red pip on your altimeter (the second instrument)?

@Max Power

Thanks very much, your input on the altimeter was the answer and now after completing the mission it seems so obvious!