Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ka-50 blackshark

ohoh evis make them not on forum put them like a link otherwise placebo starts to get angry because they are over the 100kb tounge.gif

hehe the guy that draws the textures is gone till saturday then he starts on the black version and the desert ones will be edited to temperate

well lawrie just got called into work and wont be able to come back till saturday but he says he'll finish them then, so saturday night im guessing it will be properly finished, the .cpp is done and the sounds are, so im just waiting on lawrie

Just One Request On The Mission Edditor Screan Can You Make The Name Of The Unit The Real Name.. Instead Of Putting your name on it with some unrealistc name like

(Evis Blackshark)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RPG @ July 12 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just One Request On The Mission Edditor Screan Can You Make The Name Of The Unit The Real Name.. Instead Of Putting your name on it with some unrealistc name like

(Evis Blackshark)<span id='postcolor'>

Good call RPG, it kinda bugs me when modmakers do that. makes it look a bit corny ingame... smile.gif

They do it because if all modmakers used realistic names you would have tens of same unit names in the mission editor. Which would be quite annoying.

i wont be adding the tag or my name to the display name, its been added to all of the other sections of the .cpp but as far as i can see naming two units the same thing wont affect it, and i got there first tounge.gif