Sign in to follow this  
Sadico

Most stupid website ever?

Related to stupid websites, can anyone remember the url to "Gothie" or what his name was - the goth who drove a forklift for a living?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ July 06 2002,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.birdman.org/

Check it out  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I downloaded the Nuke .50 movie.

Pfft. It's stupid. - Waste of 10mb. tounge.gif

Woah you are evil ralph! biggrin.gif I noticed the address and clicked stop just in time.

Any site that said Opf:R was out on the 28th in North America, they're pretty stupid smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 05 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This<span id='postcolor'>

*wipes sweat off of forehead* Thank god i looked at the link before i clicked it...

AARRGGH!! You tried to post one of that pictures here!!! Terrorist!!! Woah, it's a great thing that the site doesn't support hotlinking! We have been on therapy for some months and we don't want to throw it away... BTW, denoir, i've just noticed that you posted a link to gay pan's page in the therapy thread! Don't you dare to do that again!! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ July 05 2002,16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Related to stupid websites, can anyone remember the url to "Gothie" or what his name was - the goth who drove a forklift for a living?<span id='postcolor'>

You mean...Cryptie! LOL...this page still cracks me up...

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/cryptie/

0705200210150242.jpg