Sign in to follow this  
Granger8

Stuck on Beacon

I have eliminated all of the shield boosters throughout the island, but when I try to take the command center, enemy armored vehicles continue to spawn. I have limited resources and don't have the firepower to take out their garage with my Manta's. My other option island is Evergreen. Do I break off my attack on Beacon and assault Evergreen hoping that during the course of time I recieve more firepower?

I don't understand how you don't have firepower to take out the garages. If you had firepower to take out the boosters, just dock your mantas and they will re-arm and then you can continue your assault. Have you been producing more weapons for your mantas and sending them to the carrier? Have you taken more islands that are not connected to the stockpile island? (any island in your network must be connected by a supply line to the stockpile island. Any friendly islands not connected will not produce anything, so you need to plan ahead which islands you take). You can warp between islands to speed up production. Let your carrier run out of fuel while warping and you will be able to produce items quickly and then you can make some fuel and go back to your battle on Beacon with more firepower. However, once you leave Beacon and come back, it will be fully rebuilt so you would have to do the boosters again.

Also you can take out the command center with rockets or missiles from long range and leave, and the buildings will vanish after you leave and the Island will turn neutral. Then you can rebuild the command center when you return. The Island will have to rebuild itself again but I've used that way quite often when I cant take an island directly