Sign in to follow this  
Rhamka

Player killed if leaves zone?

Im creating a MP mission. I want it to work properly that if any player leaves the zone he be killed instantly (better if I can have a timer to return), as the zone is not a big regular square/circle I need several triggers (or what ever), so if any player is not in one of those combat zones, he be killed by the system. Can someone help?

I've tried resctriction zone module, but it creates IA groups to hunt the player, not to restrict the zone he can be.

Here's an option, actually a bit backwards from what I believe you are asking.

Was designed for Arma, but looks to be .sqf format from what I can see. May just work for what you're after.

Out-of-bounds zone script

Using a trigger:

have a trigger with anyone present and put this in:

{if (side _x == east AND _x in thisList) then {_x setDamage 1};} foreach allunits; 

you can also have a trigger with opfor present and put this in

you can also have a trigger with bluefor present and put this in

{_x setDamage 1} foreach thisList; 

1st checks all sides and kills east side units inside trigger..

2nd checks east side and kills all east units inside trigger.

If you only have units in 1 area at a time, you can use trigger with bluefor NOT present repeated.

then in on activate:

{if (side _x == east AND _x in thisList) then {_x setDamage 1};} foreach allunits;

If you wanted the timer then adjust the timer in the trigger itself.

Hope that helps.

Thanks to both of you, I tested Günter options but only the second works for me, which is ok as I want noone to leave the combat area, I just needed to set the trigger as repeat and anybody present. I'll try the panther suggestion later, as it seems good too.