Sign in to follow this  
ToxicMuffin

Need a scripter for RP Project

Hello Everyone, My friend and I are currently working on starting up an Rp Project (We have about a year or two of ideas and planning) and are in need of scripters that would like to help and join our team, anyone is welcome! We have a couple scripters but are looking to build a team of developers! We wish to write our own rp mission from scratch, which i know is a big project that requires a lot of time, but once its done im hoping it to be one of the most unique rp servers on arma 2. We may or may not use a open-source rp mission as a base and build off of it to get us started, but most likely we will start everything from scratch, it will also contain a stats save system, a skill system, and other things.

If you are interested and would like details, or if you know someone who might be interested, just send me a quick pm on here and ill respond back as soon as i can. We would really like dedicated scripters since this is such a big project.

Thanks,

~ToxicMuffin

Edited by ToxicMuffin

Moderators are going to lock this for recruitment.

dont worry, i made sure to ask a moderator before i posted this, just to make sure

i am ToxicMuffins co-founder and we have found about 2-3 scripters, but in order to get this server up a little quicker, we are still looking for more scripters to help this mission go up sooner and better. We just need more RP mission scripters asap.

-Marine

Stop bumping with your "new info" posts. There is nothing new except maybe 1 word.