Sign in to follow this  
DnA

Happy Holidays!

A very Merry Xmas and a premature Happy New Year to everyone! :xmas_o:

419573_545050008858187_1596841213_n.jpg

We fully realize our December update was on the light side. We do all want to update you on our plans, but need a little more patience, given all that's still going on. 2012 was a year of massive highs and deep lows. We look forward to celebrating many releases in 2013, most of all Martin and Ivan's when they are finally allowed to return to their homes. :jail:

Merry Christmas and lots of thoughts for Ivan and Martin.

_this. Christmas in a Greek jail away from family is going to suck hard.

Merry Christmas and lot's of thoughts for Ivan and Martin.

+1 wish them and everyone else the best...

Merry Christmas and best wish for the upcoming year, espacially for Ivan and Martin.

Happy new year folks! May the general format of this message raise zero emotions on your behalf!

Happy new year, long live champagne and foie gras :803:

May 2013 be the year of the release²

Edited by ProfTournesol

Happy new year, lets celebrate the year ArmA3 arrives in a store nearby (i honestly hope that this will happen) :dancehead: now its time to get some drinks :yay:

Hello, Community, happy new year!

The challenges we faced in 2012 - some utterly unexpected, some of our own making - made it a testing year, both as an Arma 3 developer and as a fan of Arma! Each member of our team and, indeed, our community, has had to adapt to changes in technology, schedules, personnel, etc. However, we've come/ are coming through each challenge, and we've still got a very unique game and independent development culture of which we can be proud!

There were also some significant successes, with well-received demonstrations of stable builds at major international expos and, more generally, a positive groundswell of support for Bohemia Interactive and Arma 3 in the broader gaming public and media. And, under Our Dear Leader's sage guidance, I trust that we're set on a stable track, refocusing upon robust features, fun gameplay, and the creation of a strong platform for official and community content.

My own 'Arma 3 Resolution' for 2013 is to drive the project towards a robust1 and engaging2 public release, by supporting our technically and creatively gifted development teams3 and communicating the unique concept, vision and culture of Arma 3 and Bohemia Interactive to anybody who'll listen!4

Thanks to all for your support of the A3 project, Bohemia Interactive, and our absent friends, Ivan and Martin. Here's to a splendid MMXIII !

:cheers:,

RiE

splendid.jpg

1 a stable build with core technology features enabled (i.e. MP Framework, PhysX, etc)

2 a limited, yet meaningful, set of playable and sandbox content

3 sometimes even both at the same time!

4 or anyone that's too slow to run away

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
Footnotes, FTW

Happy new year, I hope 2013 will be the best year in gaming so far(with arma 3) I also hope that greece soon will release Ivan and Martin so they can be with their friends and family again.

I guess as the world didnt go under it can only get better.

:don2:

(something which totally has nothing to do with what I wrote)

Cya, and good luck.

we've still got a very unique game (...) we can be proud!

Agree !

And my best wishes for 2013.

Happy new year to all! New year, time for some perspective: We got a great game or two on our hard drives right now (new Panthera has blown me away), and 2013 will undoubtedly bring more goodness our way. I am sure Ivan and Martin are designing on paper napkins as we speak, all great inventions started out that way. I so hope they are soon allowed to come home to their families and friends.

Cheers,

OP