Sign in to follow this  
Sakowski

[KPA] Freedom Repellent 8COOP

Hello and welcome to my second mission! this is "more likely" advanced mission, I would like to present you Korean's People Army mission "Freedom Repellent"

This mission uses tasks ((objectives)) therefor its less confusing either way information's below:

LOG.png

Your a member of Alpha Team proceeding to clear out so called "Freedom Fighters" after the Operation Undershaft who toke up shelter in a abandon military base, it seems like they managed to use up left over's of CDF, there is a solid intel that they do posses a armor and improvised technical's but what kind of is unknown and the higher command is working on to get the information as you proceed to position alpha, the weather is still harsh in Utes, another day of stormy weather so smoke grenades will be hard to deploy.

The mission will come to end once EVERY enemy is dead or far away from the military base (( 200 x 200 )) so therefor if you think you killed everyone and mission did not end, they are probably hiding somewhere.

Mission Plan:

ARMA2_Map_of_Utes.jpg

When deployed check your map you will have everything shown there and given marker to follow as well read what the HQ tell's you, the information can maybe save someone's life.

Requirement:

ACE - ACE medical system used.

CBA

Someguywho North Korean Army: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121677-Someguywho-s-North-Koreans

Recommended:

ACRE ((if you want some nice tactical realism when playing with friends on teamspeak))

ASR_AI - Try your luck with advanced AI! :D Believe me without proper team you won't win ;)

Download Link:

http://localhostr.com/RRaTeLDSmfmH

Thank you!

Please give me a feedback and tell me what maybe should be added.

Edited by Sakowski