Sign in to follow this  
KiYoshi

AMD Graphics Troubles

At first the registration formular is completly idiotic, I'm very mad about that that the game is not running and than this fucking registration formular oh my god i say only: idiots!

So now to my problem:

The Graphics in the game vanish, its a known problem. I read so much threads about this but nothing helped.

i have a i7 3rd generation, 16GB RAM and a AMD Readon HD7970M. And my intern Graphic card is a Intel HD Graphics 4000.

With the intern graphic card it run normal but with bad graphics and with my strong it runs with that vanish textures....

in my CCC(Cataclyst Control Panel) i created a new profile with ground settings but this didn't hepled.

For Informations: ground settings: The programm do nothing and the game do all.

At least sorry for my bad english, i hope someone understand what i want to write...

Thank you for calling us idiots. Sadly as a poster adapts such a style where he chooses to throw around insults at his first post on a forum I fear such a users experience on a forum will not give much please. For starters since you start with an insult I start with a lock of your thread.

Adapt your posting style (so leave out the name calling etc), than we welcome you as a new member of this forum and you might get the help you want.

At first the registration formular is completly idiotic, I'm very mad about that that the game is not running and than this fucking registration formular oh my god i say only: idiots!

At least sorry for my bad english, i hope someone understand what i want to write...

We understand very well. Unfortunately, insulting developers or moderators here results in a permanent ban. If you are not able to write constructive posts without insulting people right from the start you are not welcome here. Your "bad english" does not count as an excuse.

Contact customer support for further help with your problem, hopefully you are able to be more polite there.

Goodbye.