Sign in to follow this  
Brandis

Stuck on Obsidian - can't destroy power plant

I'm playin CC on PC, version 1.02.

When I was playing on Obsidian, I took over the island and left for the next, as I thought the power to the force field would be deactivated if I own the island.

I now have taken over all the islands except Thermopylae as it is still protected by the shield. So I went back to Obsidian, but the coolant containers were gone. I then read that this is a bug and is fixed with patch 1.03.

Loaded and installed patch 1.03, but there are still now coolant containers. Also tried to leave the island and come back again, still nothing.

Are you able to load from before you attacked the island, and then with patch 1.03 installed, play through again from there?

Unfortunately not, I took over several other islands between my two visits to Obsidian, so all saves from the first visit to Obsidian already have been written over. Is there any other way to destroy the power plant, even a cheat would be fine as long as I could just continue playing from where I am now. Don't feel like restarting the entire game just because of this bug.

Unfortunately there was a bug that the containers would vanish if you didn't complete the first time you were there.