Sign in to follow this  
Variable

Greek Players for Ivan and Martin?

I was thinking that if someone can put some affective pressure on the Greek judicial system, it must be the Arma 2 Greek community.

I've been following the activities to help the arrested developers but I didn't see any organized effort in these lines.

International efforts are nice, but I presume that pressure from within the country and its citizen could have more effect. I suppose that if there's a Hellenic mod there should be an active Greek community that can organize itself?

Does anyone know if something in this respect been done? Will love to see replies from Greek citizens.

BY Placebo

Until we state otherwise for obvious reasons we do not want this issue discussed on our forums, we ask you to please respect that.

We are not allowed to discuss this issue in these forums, sorry mate

Until we state otherwise for obvious reasons we do not want this issue discussed on our forums, we ask you to please respect that.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?139922-Colleagues-detained-in-Greece

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.