Sign in to follow this  
faguss

Flashpoint Cutscene Maker

Usually I don't write here but this time it's different because FCM is a rather complex project and I need assistance in the form of testing. Please post reproduction steps when you find a bug.

Download

VKppDw8eph0

This is Bronze. Chiming in. I'll check the youtube link right now and see what I can make of it. The good Lord is at work I see.

After watching youtube video:

Nice!!!! Dang!!!! I'm over here clappin!! :icon_eek:

Dude, we are provin ourselves to be die hard dedicated fans, survivors of this community bro. I'm still not done.

Edited by BronzeEagle

A real joy, I will test it as soon I can, it seems a really awesome tool, i mean, really.

Thanks again!

The thing is, I been waiting forever to make cutscenes on my own and this video and the tool, might just pull it off. I got alot of cool ideas reminiscent of golgo-13.

Maybe that is a stupid question but... how to use it? I use icon to run it and there is nothing, i go to editor and i see nothing too. Can someone tell me where is a magic button?:292:

Edited by Kapral

Hi Faguss

I need a little help, after extracting Fwatch and Cutscene maker to my OFP directory as the instructions.. and when play this error shows.. what did i miss to do

<a  href=FgKML.jpg' alt='FgKML.jpg'>

You need to run fwatch.exe instead of FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE. Also you need fwatch.pbo in your ofp\addons directory.

Maybe that is a stupid question but... how to use it? I use icon to run it and there is nothing, i go to editor and i see nothing too. Can someone tell me where is a magic button?

Open "FCM_demo" mission and click on "FCM" in the action menu.

I need a little help, after extracting Fwatch and Cutscene maker to my OFP directory as the instructions.. and when play this error shows.. what did i miss to do

You need to launch game with Fwatch enabled. See instructions.

you need fwatch.pbo in your ofp\addons directory.

Negative. I consider addon-based detection method obsolete.