Sign in to follow this  
liukang168

You are unabl eto play this ....

because "lib_us_weapon" was deleted.

I get this when making a warfare mission on staszow island and using americans as Resistance.

I also added the required lib files to the addmod command at beginning of mission.sqm.

Is this a bug or can I do something about it?

This how my addon looks like. but still get this error ... or do they need to be in a certain order?

addOns[]=
{
	"staszow_island",
	"ca_modules_functions",
	"LIB_ger_characters",
	"LIB_P39",
	"LIB_sov_characters",
	"lib_li2",
	"lib_trenches",
	"lib_ger_infantry",
	"lib_sov_infantry",
	"ca_highcommand",
	"LIB_Ju87",
	"LIB_FW190F8",
	"LIB_PzKpfwVI_E",
	"LIB_PzKpfwIV_H",
	"LIB_PzKpfwVI_B",
	"LIB_PzKpfwV",
	"LIB_StuG_III_G",
	"LIB_Flakvierling_38",
	"LIB_FlaK_38",
	"LIB_SdKfz_7",
	"LIB_Pak40",
	"Lib_sdkfz251",
	"LIB_weapons",
	"lib_sdkfz251",
	"LIB_Zis3",
	"LIB_61k",
	"LIB_js2_43",
	"LIB_P39",
	"LIB_Pe2",
	"SG_sturmtroopers",
	"LIB_P47",
	"LIB_US_Characters",
	"LIB_M4A3_75",
	"LIB_US_Vehicles",
	"LIB_US_Weapons",
	"ca_modules_coin",
	"lib_arty_scripts",
	"LIB_SU85",
	"lib_houses",
	"CABuildings",
	"camisc3",
	"camisc_e",
	"castructures_e_misc_misc_market",
	"lib_rpzb",
	"CAMisc",
	"cabuildings2_misc_cargo",
	"lib_wheeled",
	"lib_coredata"		
};
addOnsAuto[]=
{
	"ca_modules_functions",
	"ca_highcommand",
	"SG_sturmtroopers",
	"LIB_ger_characters",
	"LIB_sov_characters",
	"LIB_P47",
	"LIB_US_Characters",
	"LIB_M4A3_75",
	"LIB_US_Vehicles",
	"LIB_US_Weapons",
	"lib_arty_scripts",
	"ca_modules_coin",
	"LIB_weapons",
	"lib_trenches",
	"staszow_island"
};

Here is what the server rpt file says ... even though it works and the mission plays ...

1:06:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
lib_us_characters
1:06:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
lib_us_weapons
1:06:34 "[WFBE (INFORMATION)] [frameno:27561 | ticktime:473.069 | fps:50] Common_CreateUnit.sqf: [GUER] Unit [LIB_US_second_lieutenant] was created at [[11416.8,6785.54,0]] and has been assigned to team [R 1-1-C]"
lib_us_vehicles
1:06:34 Ref to nonnetwork object 26f87040# 1031911: lib_us_willys.p3d
1:06:34 "[WFBE (INFORMATION)] [frameno:27561 | ticktime:473.116 | fps:50] Common_CreateVehicle.sqf: [GUER] Vehicle [LIB_US_Willys_MB] was created at [[11416.8,6785.54,0]]."
lib_us_characters
lib_us_weapons
1:06:34 "[WFBE (INFORMATION)] [frameno:27561 | ticktime:473.122 | fps:50] Common_CreateUnit.sqf: [GUER] Unit [LIB_US_engineer] was created at [[11416.8,6785.54,0]] and has been assigned to team [R 1-1-C]"
lib_us_characters
lib_us_weapons

Server? you need the DDay DLC on the server, or a server that runs the DLC.

Why do you ask here when you would get a faster answer on IF forums.

Hey, Gunther.

this is not my first arma game ;)

Of course I start server with "-mod=DLC_1"

but still get that message. Thats why I am asking. The warfare mission works fine, even after 12 hours of running.

As you posted:

I also added the required lib files to the addmod command at beginning of mission.sqm.

Even if you did add the classnames for the addons, you still need the addon (dlc) to be running, your obviously missing the actual files, you cant just add a classname

and then not have the actual physical files on the server, the server requires or should be DLC based.

For example if I want to play with OA units, I cannot just add OA classnames to a mission's sqm if the server's exe is only Arma2.exe, it has to be Arma2OA.exe.

You understand what Im getting at, so in other words the server needs to be running the DLC's exe as a base in order for the mission to

work as the mission is based off of units in the DLC.

From what i understand of DLCs's is their is no different then basically another added game with their own exe, or applications, and that.

Other then that I cannot give you an honest answer as I dont own any DLC's so Im not entirely 100% on how they are setup, if you can add them to a server like a

mod then I'd say your missing files then, but if like I said the server needs to be the base exe for what your mission requires, then thats your issue.

Btw I dont own the DDay DLC yet, I prefer not to use steam, so I am waiting til Sprocket has it availiable, as that is where I got my version of IF oroignally.

I bought the DLC and have it also activated on startup of my game and as I mentioned for the IronFrontserver.exe -mod=DLC_1 ...

The files are also on the server.

It works, and it is running. I only get that error. Hope you understand now.

BTW, I am used to hosting, as I hosted quite lots of mods already.

Cheers for the help.

Like I said and asked, is the DLC a mod?, does the DLC have its own application (exe)? if so then the server needs to be the DLC, not the DLC on the server,

but the server is the DLC, just like you would rent an Arma2 server, are you renting a DDAy DLC server I think thats your problem.

You have a link to the website of the game server you host your server through?

Try adding the following to your IF.cfg on the server:

class ModLauncherList
{
class Mod1
{
	dir="DLC_1";
	name="";
	origin="GAME DIR";
	fullPath="x:\blabla\yourIronFrontFolder\DLC_1";
};
};

Then restart the server and see if it helps.

Edited by Mr Burns

Nope, still get that error message, well it works, but dont want the error message to appear in the rpt.

Weired anyhow