Sign in to follow this  
UltimateBawb

Keeping groups from automatically going int formation.

I've set "in formation" to false, but when units in groups spawn, they auto form a V. How can I stop this?

What do you want, they spawn and do not move? Or they stay in a particular formation? Default formation is V so, they always keep formation, the only way to change it is to assign another formation in the waypoint they must move.

What do you want, they spawn and do not move? Or they stay in a particular formation? Default formation is V so, they always keep formation, the only way to change it is to assign another formation in the waypoint they must move.

I'd like for them to not go into any formation, rather stay where I placed them in the editor.

Ah yes you can, instead of Formation, choose None (where you have the other option of Flying), and in the init of each unit use a code, I can't really remember it well, just check the biki, but its like this donotmove or something like that, I know it because I've done it. I can tell you later if you don't find it. You can also set the stance of a unit. But if you give them an order in-game to move to another place, they'll move but won't return to the original position.