Sign in to follow this  
FetishFool

Age, location, income, status & workplace?

location : Putte,Flanders(part of belgium for you americans out there smile.gif)

job : ehm... ehe... tounge.gif let's just say i'm looking,i really am smile.gif

status : forum lurker,small fry drawer,avid gamer,and going out in the weekends when it's dark biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ July 05 2002,21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 05 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ July 05 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Location: Belgium, Europe (that dot between germany, france and the uk)<span id='postcolor'>

isn't that dot Luxemburg?<span id='postcolor'>

That would be below belgium<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly, that dot is even smaller... biggrin.gif

LIKicon25.gif

Location: Denmark, in my dark and moist dungeon underneath my Great castle of doom.

Income: None, zip, nada, zero.

Well im of to kill myself with a frisbee

Job: Camp Counselor for Local YMCA - $1500 or so for 8 weeks work

Status: Slacker and Mallrat and Taken tounge.gif... Slave to my Girlfriend

Age 37 (yes I am an old bugger)

Job:Company owner (motorcycle bush tours/4X4 bush tours)

work as a guide 1,3,14-56 day tours

Income:doing fine thanks!!

Income:  Well, enough to keep me in beer and giggles

Workplace:  Panasonic

Hey, there's more Aussies here than I realised... smile.gif

australia.gif

iwt-downunder.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 06 2002,06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Age:  Old fart {30}<span id='postcolor'>

Fubar u think 30 is old? Man, now 60 and up is old fart. So u are Young fart how bout that? tounge.gif

Income: Whatever I find, I keep smile.gif

Workplace: In the bedroom wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 06 2002,06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 06 2002,06wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Age:  Old fart {30}<span id='postcolor'>

Fubar u think 30 is old? Man, now 60 and up is old fart. So u are Young fart how bout that?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't consider myself old at all...a lot of my friends are in their 40s and 50s...but when I've previously posted my age on these forums the younger members here (12-18) have freaked out and said "why is someone as old as you still playing games"... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 06 2002,06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't consider myself old at all...a lot of my friends are in their 40s and 50s...but when I've previously posted my age on these forums the younger members here (12-18) have freaked out and said "why is someone as old as you still playing games"... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh i c. When i posted my age i thought it would be the other way around with people saying "arent u a little to young to be playing?" but since this is a great forum with the best mods/people i didnt think i would happend...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (loopy @ July 06 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Age 37 (yes I am an old bugger)

Income:doing fine thanks!!<span id='postcolor'>

your profile reminds me...

one time you left a post on this forum about how you'll be out of this forum for sometime due to tourguide job smile.gif

Income: Pure lovin' baby!

Workplace: Nordin's bed

Somewhere under the FatChick, you can go look for him but i'm staying here! biggrin.gif

Income:  Varies.  I do a few things to make money.

Status:  Student, on the Sophmore football team.  (American football)

Workplace: No "official" I run a lot of things out of my house...

And what's wrong with fat women, I just think of it as 3 (or more) hot women rolled into one! lol j/k

Income: N/A

Workplace: The inside of my head

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ July 07 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Somewhere under the FatChick, you can go look for him but i'm staying here!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WOAH Woah! All i was asking is where nordin was i never said id go look for em...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 05 2002,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thankyou!

Why is it called "The Hague"?<span id='postcolor'>

I'll try to explain it.

As Denoir already said, it's english for 'Den Haag'. Now, Den Haag is officially called " 's Gravenhage " which is short for "des Graven hage" which means something like 'the count's hedge' or so. It's a little more complicated than, say, Amsterdam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 06 2002,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (loopy @ July 06 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Age 37 (yes I am an old bugger)

Income:doing fine thanks!!<span id='postcolor'>

your profile reminds me...

one time you left a post on this forum about how you'll be out of this forum for sometime due to tourguide job smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

good memory.Thats why my post count is so low

Income: officially to the government $15,000/yr

Employer: Joey Tomatos

simple really.

COLINMAN

Age 26

occupation Nuclear Security

Location Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Earnings $2000 a month

Nuclear security at only $2000/month? Man I feel safe already smile.gif

COLINMAN

Occupation: Currently serving in the Finnish Defence Forces (87 days left wo-hoo!wink.gif

Earnings: 5.5€/day, thanks to FDF

// cam0flage