Sign in to follow this  
FetishFool

Age, location, income, status & workplace?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ July 05 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have a webcam?

tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You have to pay a small fee if you want to see. wink.gif

Income: Never enough

Status:Helpdesk co-ordinator. (Staring out the window waiting for the phone to ring. or browsing this forum)

Workplace: Concrete and aggregates company.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 05 2002,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn Ran, I had no idea that you were that old. (no offense)

Ugh, I can sympathize with the report writing.<span id='postcolor'>

i often act like a kid outside of my work , in rl and here smile.gif

Nope, I actually have a ninja license but I can't tell abou..... Oops...disregard.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Occupation: Butt doctor

Income: Whatever I finds I keeps<span id='postcolor'>

Location: Belgium, Europe (that dot between germany, france and the uk)

Income: My mommy and daddy give me some money each month...

Workplace: Work? What's that?

LIKicon25.gif

Loc: Munich, Germany

Income: ~2kEuro/month after tax and stuff

Workplace: SUN ultra 60 workstation, 2x UltraSparc-II 450MHz CPU, 2GB RAM, only the monitor at the desk, CPUs in the only air-conditioned rooms in our building...

Loc: Southern England

Income: Mind your own business

Workplace: A top UK university

I lecture to the whining, lilly-livered, lazy younger generation tounge.gif (As you might tell I despair of academic standards in this day and age) And I carry out cutting edge molecular biology research (when I can get the money sad.gif (by my presence here you can tell I have very little money and therefore lots of "free" time at the moment)

income : Corperate Slave Tax Dollars (not much but I don't need much, not greedy)

workplace : Bedroom

I always thought that you were from Russia, Hardliner.

I don't know why... tounge.gifbiggrin.gifwow.gif

Workplace: Bed untill 4:00pm dayly

Income, Pension... I can work for 5 years, get a house.. and go back on it.. at the age of 26, retired and getting more money than anyone would get at 65

Status: quitting sydney tramway as of next month, buying a little minature locomotive and sitting on my ass for the rest of my life, only moving to take the steamer down to the local club track once a month

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ July 05 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Location: Belgium, Europe (that dot between germany, france and the uk)<span id='postcolor'>

isn't that dot Luxemburg?

Workplace: The Cato Institute in NW Washington D.C.(Summer Job)

Income: $12 an hour which comes out to a little of $500 a week. (Pretty good for a 16 yr old!wink.gif

Status: "Web Slave" (Web staff heirarchy: Webmaster, Web Assistant, Web Slave); also play lead guitar for my band "PLF"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 05 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ July 05 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Location: Belgium, Europe (that dot between germany, france and the uk)<span id='postcolor'>

isn't that dot Luxemburg?<span id='postcolor'>

That would be below belgium

Liechtenstein tounge.gif Yeah, it's a dot, but the Vatican, now that a dot. You'll walk through it before noticing you're in the Vatican.

Anyways, back on topic:

Workplace: At the moment a temporary job at the Dutch Wargraves Commision. After the 14th of August I'll be in the military.

Income: about 1000 Euro's a month. More than enough.

Status: Low on the food chain at my workplace. However, I've been approved to the Royal Netherlands Naval College yesterday biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif so I'll be working hard to become a naval officer the next five years.

I'll start out a sailor though.

Workplace: What me work?

Income: 10 bucks a week/20 (I need a raise tounge.gif )

Status: Website Designer (not the greatest), Forum Reader, Lazy person (hey its summer)

Hmm, I see these are mostly regulars, but it IS a public forum anywayz...

Location: London, England [bah, I hate this place; long story]

Workplace: Merlin Sunscreening Systems

Income: 115 Pounds a week [nice enough for a lowly student ] tounge.gif

Status: Blinds factory internal works/part-time help - they love me really...! wink.gif , college student [btec engineering]

Im sorry for my ignorance, but I have no fucking clue where "The Hague" is. I lived in Germany 2 years, and I remember our basketball going there for a tournament, but I still have no idea where it is.

America needs to be at war with something for me to know where it is :\

Anyway, can someone clue me in? Maybe a map?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 05 2002,22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im sorry for my ignorance, but I have no fucking clue where "The Hague" is.  I lived in Germany 2 years, and I remember our basketball going there for a tournament, but I still have no idea where it is.  

America needs to be at war with something for me to know where it is :\

Anyway, can someone clue me in?  Maybe a map?<span id='postcolor'>

The Netherlands smile.gif

map.neth.hague.jpg

It is the english name for "Den Haag". You'll have to ask somebody Dutch why they put "den" ("The") in front of the name. Probably some linguistic thingie, i dunno. "Haag" is the name of the city.

hhmm...this is really over the top...ppl talk aobut ICC and they don't know where Hague is? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">America needs to be at war with something for me to know where it is :\

<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO! biggrin.gif