Sign in to follow this  
radicalflame

supply barque not sending?

i have finished the part in the campaign where you have just captured the enemy outpost and i look in my supplies menu and i find my supply barque full of items but i do not have the option to send in the supply barque. what am i doing wrong?, what do i need to do?

thanks

Are you sure you're looking at the supply barque and not at the stockpile? You have to first move items from the stockpile to the barque, and then send the barque.

Is the supply barque still returning from a previous supply mission? If so, it will have a red ETA counting down in the right panel. It will only be available for re-supply when it has returned to the Stockpile island.

yes, i requested a walrus in production and once finished it went to stockpile then i moved it to the supply barque.

and i couldn't send it. so yes it is in the supply barque.

nasty bug it seams,

do you have enough fuel to drive the carrier to the stockpile island?

Or move the stockpile island closer to where the carrier is?

Unload and reload the barque?

Talking of barques - in last patch, when the Carrier ran out of fuel, the barque stopped moving and you were utterly stuck. Reload time :(

Has this been fixed? I'll try it myself later :)

well i have found an answer to my problem by moving my ship and it gave me a dialoge saying about all the in the supply barque is in the carrier now. and the supply barque is visible.

thanks for the help all.