Sign in to follow this  
welshe

ACE not working with my server

I have bought a game server. and when ever i enable ace with the server it does not appear in the server list. Invasion 1944 mod works fine,but ace doesn't. here is my command line. any ideas?

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX -config=server.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=C:\UserFiles\=====\GameServers\TC25136703635330011451146\ -name=server -maxplayers=12

Any info or help would be marvelous. :)

Edit:It was a corrupted file. Thanks PandeX for telling me to look in the rpt file :)

Edited by welshe

Not sure if I could help at all, but if the parameter/command line you provided is copy pasted from the server, then you need to put a semi-colon ( ; ) between @ACE and @ACEX.

Otherwise I haven't a clue!

Look at the rpt file when you launch the server, it will tell you if there is something wrong.

This is the way I have set it up as their is an order which ace mod has to run My command line reads ;-

-mod=@CBA_OA;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@ACE;@ACEX;@7_75thPreset06;@JayArma2Lib_new;@ACRE;@sthud;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_SM -exthreads=7 -BEpath=C:\xxgames\JXXXXH\GameServers\TC78820532875722725071571\Battleye -config=server.cfg -world=empty -noSound

Ensure you have Battleye configured