Sign in to follow this  
ei8ght

FOB IROQUOIS V1 BY EI8GHT [Lingor] or [Dingor]

hi all,

logobis.png

Description:

New template which includes a FOB for the GAL army and a police base

I added simple Hesco and barbed wire,many sandbag wall and defense post.

Ideal base for TvsT and defense missions.

Features:

- towers guard (1 guard)

- 1 FAARP

- 1 New small Bunker

- many characters with animations

- Helicopters:

3 UH-1H

- Artillery:

1 Podnos 2B14

- Boats:

4 PBR Gun boat

- Vehicules:

4 VBL 12.7

3 VAB 12.7

4 AIFV M2

2 VAB policia

Pictures:

arma2oa2012120713425953.jpg

arma2oa2012120713423969.jpg

arma2oa2012120713432763.jpg

arma2oa2012120713443654.jpg

arma2oa2012120713445620.jpg

arma2oa2012120713420342.jpg

arma2oa2012120713452921.jpg

arma2oa2012120713460960.jpg

Credits:

IceBreaker for your awesome map

Required:

Lingor

Lingor Units

Link:

Multiupload

http://www.multiupload.nl/3OLQAM3KRU [new link fixed ]

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18163 [Armaholic V1 Fixed]

Edited by Ei8ght
fixed

thx Foxhound for the link, and yep ^^

Found a bit of a bug. I can open the mission in the editor, however, I cannot play it. I keep getting

no entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons.ACE_M4_EOTECH"

Which I'm assuming means that you possibly custom armed some of the guards with ACE Weapons? Or should the template just be used exclusively for ACE? B/c the mirror i DL'd from just had Lingor & Lingor Units as a requirement. Nothing about ACE. (Which is OK for me cuz I use ACE most of the time anyway, but others don't)

EDIT- Also, if you open the mission.sqm up, there is nothing listed as being "ACE Related" and so far, I've yet to find the mystery weapon in the editor.

Edited by Genpatton043

It still required the ibr_towns.pbo to open the mission in the editor so I erased it in the mission.sqm like I did last time but I found myself having the same problem that Genpatton is talking about. I can't load the mission because of the ACE_M4_Eotech.

Could you update it by removing any ACE related stuff or simply make a non-ACE version plz ? I ask because I really like your stuff Ei8ght and it'll be a shame not being able to use this one because of that.

Well, here's the odd part, I just went in and deleted all of the units as well as the player. I just replaced him with a normal US soldier and dropped the units name and it still comes up. Which leaves me lost as I don't know where else to look. Do you have any custom weapons crates or weaponholders in the mission anywhere? That's the only other thing that I can think of.

I have a quick question about your second picture. Are those garage like buildings part of the map or are they a placeable model because I would love to be able to place them in my bases within my personal missions.

I have a quick question about your second picture. Are those garage like buildings part of the map or are they a placeable model because I would love to be able to place them in my bases within my personal missions.

They are part of the map. If you look in the middle of the camp, you can see where the AIFV (M2) were placed. I think they are a building that was ported over from Arma I. Unfortunately, I don't see them in the editor anywhere to add to an already existing map

They are part of the map. If you look in the middle of the camp, you can see where the AIFV (M2) were placed. I think they are a building that was ported over from Arma I. Unfortunately, I don't see them in the editor anywhere to add to an already existing map

Darnit thanks anyway if you know of any way I could get military buildings like that in the editor it would be much appreciated.

Problem found.

The ammo crates under the tent in the middle of the FOB have "ACE" M4's added to them as well as as ACE earplugs and ACE M249 magazines.

Also, the road cones are used as weapon holders and they contain "ACE" weapons also. Delete them and remove the added ACE content to the crates and it should start right up.

ok all i fixed ASAP the FOB

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

ok done i remove the ACE and the ibr_town, now work for all, Sorry for the probleme.

I added the new link multiupload.

Darnit thanks anyway if you know of any way I could get military buildings like that in the editor it would be much appreciated.

Well, I do have a possible solution for you, although its kind of like dropping a JDAM to remove an anthill.

Have you ever used the CAA1 Project Mod before? If not, basically its a mod that took everything that was in Arma I and made it playable in Arma II. I believe buildings are a listed part in the editor so, I'll take a look and let ya know first chance I get. I have the mod, just haven't used it in ages.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

ok all i fixed ASAP the FOB

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

ok done i remove the ACE and the ibr_town, now work for all, Sorry for the probleme.

I added the new link multiupload.

Thanks Ei8ght!

BTW, I forgot to say in all of the messages, nice job. its pretty cool! Kudos!

Well, I do have a possible solution for you, although its kind of like dropping a JDAM to remove an anthill.

Have you ever used the CAA1 Project Mod before? If not, basically its a mod that took everything that was in Arma I and made it playable in Arma II. I believe buildings are a listed part in the editor so, I'll take a look and let ya know first chance I get. I have the mod, just haven't used it in ages.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Thanks Ei8ght!

BTW, I forgot to say in all of the messages, nice job. its pretty cool! Kudos!

thx you Genpatton043

Thanks Ei8ght for the fixed version

You did a great job again with this checkpoint base. I simply love these missions template you're creating, they save me so much time it's amazing and I can't wait to see what will be next. Maybe it'll be the El Presidente Palace, the Maruko Airport or simply something else.

Keep up the good work

You could try the MAP EditorUpgrade which give you every objects found in the game in the editor. I'm not sure if these buildings are there but I don't see why it'll not be there. BTW, these objects are from the good old Operation Flashpoint.

-;2262280']Thanks Ei8ght for the fixed version

You did a great job again with this checkpoint base. I simply love these missions template you're creating' date=' they save me so much time it's amazing and I can't wait to see what will be next. Maybe it'll be the El Presidente Palace, the Maruko Airport or simply something else.

Keep up the good work

You could try the MAP EditorUpgrade which give you every objects found in the game in the editor. I'm not sure if these buildings are there but I don't see why it'll not be there. BTW, these objects are from the good old Operation Flashpoint.

Thx you -[scorpion]-

and I soon finished Maruko Airport, and a special edition to the Fob eddie