=kct=blackmamba

Fayshkhabur Release thread.

Has anyone got this to work in A3 using ALiVE ? I can get into the map with just a player marker, but as soon as I drop down ALiVE modules it CTD's ?

Anyone got any ideas ?

SJ

• Like 1

Just in case anybody is interested, this map crashes because there's something wrong with the ibrmost1.p3d found inside the ibr_dtowns pbo. It's the main bridge that crosses the river on the map. If you delete that file from the pbo and copy the hemp.p3d, rename it to ibrmost1.p3d and put that back into the pbo, the map will work fine (except the bridge obviously wont be there anymore and you'll have to add one in the editor, but it's not like Arma's AI know what to do with bridges anyway). The map seems to also crash if you replace the ibrmost.p3d with anything that touches each other when placed in the bridges position, so the hemp.p3d is a good choice as it's small and unnoticeable. It also crashes if you try using @ibr_dtowns as a separate mod. =kct=blackmamba doesn't seem to be around anymore and IceBreakr probably has enough to do than fix old mods. It's just a quick fix for anybody that likes the map, some of the building textures are ancient and the garden walls have that "interesting" fall physics, but the map still has some good  playability left in it, especially for dark CQB and open armoured type warfare.

• Thanks 2

Very interested. I knew it had something to do with the bridge, but nothing more. Thanks!