Waxbutter

Hell in the Pacific 0.5 beta release

Hi guys. I would like to know if you would allow me to port the M2 Flamethrower to work under Arma3. I have seen it was quite easy to do it after some small changes to its config. I'm also testing a new fire script with it so if it works fine (currently it does) I would probably like to make it public.

Is that ok for you?

Hi guys. I would like to know if you would allow me to port the M2 Flamethrower to work under Arma3. I have seen it was quite easy to do it after some small changes to its config. I'm also testing a new fire script with it so if it works fine (currently it does) I would probably like to make it public.

Is that ok for you?

I'll get back to you asap with an answer, geloxo. Just talking to the team.

Yeap no problem. Just send a PM to me. I can give the resulting addon to you so that you can publish it on your own or include it on the modpack for the future if you prefer so. I just intend to avoid that the work done is not lost.

i have a some questions regarding this mod

if you port to A3 do you want to use some Iron Front assets?

comm HQ is intriguing to me, what is the purpose?

boats ships are a limit to 60 m there will be only a static version?

the japan soldier will have the asian face in A3?

sorry for the questions, i studied this mod and it has good potential with arma 3 engine

Hello Zukov.

if you port to A3 do you want to use some Iron Front assets?

No, the mod will be a stand-alone total conversion again.

comm HQ is intriguing to me, what is the purpose?

It has an in-built ACRE radio and was used as a static radio station.

boats ships are a limit to 60 m there will be only a static version?

No, both moving and static ones at some point, just like in the A2 version.

the japan soldier will have the asian face in A3?

Of course they will have Japanese faces, just like in the A2 version.

Cheers,

Dimitri

Looking forward to seeing your mod on Arma 3 :) Good luck guys, keep up good work

Looking forward to seeing your mod on Arma 3 :) Good luck guys, keep up good work

Thank you very much for your support, HIP-team thank you.

:)

there are some sneak peek in a3 editor? ;)

You mean media of A3 HIP mod?

When we feel the time is ready.

At the moment we all are very busy working with the mod, and that takes all our time at the moment. ( Very small mod team crew)

You just have to wait and see. :)

Edited by Mr Pedersen

good thing i working also to my release for arma3 and trying to compatibility with your mod ;)

good thing i working also to my release for arma3 and trying to compatibility with your mod ;)

Sounds great, any U.S or Japanese Navy?

i think trying to working real torpedoes 3d move for add a possibility to sink a big warships and vs others submarine :)

for the moment i have any problem for understand how working a news geo lods for submarine :)

i d'ont find example or sample :)

in the release for OA we have one japanese u-boat the u-44 working especialy for the young ace commander gachopin :)

While you all waiting for Hell In The Pacific for ArmA3 here is a historical youtube clip that has somthing to do with our mod for A3 ;)

Edited by Mr Pedersen

Pssst!

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-20%2B10-53-40-29.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-21%2B22-07-29-19.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-22%2B00-45-52-37.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-22%2B22-40-06-42.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-22%2B22-43-22-87.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-22%2B22-50-07-11.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-24%2B14-32-00-00.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-24%2B14-41-45-57.jpg

ArmA2OA%2B2015-02-22%2B00-45-55-03.jpg

crane1.png

MODs used: HIP, WW2 Warships, Waves, Sikorsky R-4. JDog and TeTeT kindly gave me permission to use their scripts and the whole concept of an aircraft carrier. They also shared Nimitz's MLOD with - milion thanks guys, as it advanced work on the Essex. Original model of the aircraft carrier by Michael Davis.

Edited by NightIntruder

Wow...just have to say wow!!

:)

Sadly, not such "wow" as I would like it to be. First of all, there's only A2OA version in production line. For now, works only elevator, two catapults, lighting and arresting gear as they're intended to do. Would be great if you can make your aircraft compatible with Essex (thus with Nimitz as well, since both use the same concept). All needed information you can find in Nimitz readme - needed memory points and names of models selections or needed animations are written there. Reworking HIP aircraft shouldn't be too much difficult and would be very welcomed if you plan releasing A2 version update. As you can see I work on WW2 salvage crane as well. Having one memory point named "pointHook" just above aircraft's cockpit or its CenterOfGravity (on their wreckages as well) would be useful to simplify scripts of the crane.

The salvage crane is gonna be used for removing wreckages and damaged planes from flight deck or just to move stuff around.

BTW, your MOD is fantastic, you may even feel a sea breeze crawling on Pelelju beaches under enemy fire. I found great atmosphere there and enjoy it much :)