Waxbutter

Hell in the Pacific 0.5 beta release

hey i have a problem with the modem because the air units of Japan and the United States does not want to attack just fly in circles. Please help me

Hi chycius,

There's a wierd bug with the aircraft. From the manual:

Airplane Behaviour

We are not entirely sure why, but you need to set the behaviour of our airplane groups to 'careless', otherwise they will not engage any targets

@THESPICYSAUCE - just wanted say, once you've followed GottMitUns advice, don't forget that there is a 30 second sleep at the beginning of the AI voices script, so nothing is going to happen for that time. For testing, you could comment it out like this:

//sleep 30;
or just delete that line. Hope you get it working, let us know if not. Edited by Foxy

can fix it
Sorry I don't understand.

Are you asking if we can fix it? - If so, we won't be doing any more updates for HIP in Arma 2 so no there won't be a fix for it. The focus is on Arma 3 now.

That was aimed at THESPICYSAUCE, not you. You need to set your aircraft groups to "CARELESS" to get them to attack each other.

How to let your AI Mortar to fire just like what it can do in Inv1944 Mod? Any Module could be used for that purpose?

for what i've got a half Aircraft-carrier and ships without arms? it is possible to fix it?

Edited by chycius

Probably because you didn't read the manual?

Or maybe the latest patch f*s up things.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov
type-o!

i have read and i was doing in accordance with this

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Help me fix this please and how not to ask if he could about how to install video

Edited by chycius

There are some scripts that would fix it just enough so that the ship had weapons?

what you need to do to start the aircraft in this fashion because I fixed everything but I do not know how to start?

Edited by chycius

Hi all,I have recently been using the 'Hell in the Pacific' mod through 'PlaywithSIX' and although I have smoke and the sound working with the US Marine flame thrower I have'nt got any flame,is this normal or a bug?as all I have downloaded it all as per instructed,everything else is working fine,can anybody help please?

Edited by EdStraker

Hi all,I have recently been using the 'Hell in the Pacific' mod through 'PlaywithSIX' and although I have smoke and the sound working with the US Marine flame thrower I have'nt got any flame,is this normal or a bug?as all I have downloaded it all as per instructed,everything else is working fine,can anybody help please?

If I recall correctly, the trick was having CBA installed and having some modules placed in mission...

Try placing either the "Functions" or the "Requires CBA" module within your mission. One of them is required for the flame- effect.

But I actually wouldn't bet money on which one... :p

Cheers and good game.

Thanks very much buddy,I did'nt even think of placing modules in game to see if it was that,I'll give it a go.

EDIT- It was the functions module,superb,thanks again,I would'nt have thought of this at all.

Edited by EdStraker

Please help me what should be done to the aircraft were on the aircraft carrier or its cargo

Edited by chycius

Thanks. Or there be a update Hell in Pacific? and whether it will be in A3?

Edited by chycius

I hope for more planes and vehicles :D

Edited by chycius

I hope for more planes and vehicles :D

Well, a fully working "Guadalcanal"- map and maybe a modell of the Springfield without that scope would be more than enough of a reason for me to finally invest some moneys into Arma III. ;)

But I might have already mentioned this... :rolleyes:

Greetz.

Well, a fully working "Guadalcanal"- map and maybe a modell of the Springfield without that scope would be more than enough of a reason for me to finally invest some moneys into Arma III. ;)

But I might have already mentioned this... :rolleyes:

Greetz.

Well keep your saved money on stand by then ;)

czy do arma 2 już nie będzie tych D3A1 ?because, as you have these addons then please :D

How to use your Artillery Module in the editor? Can it be for AI gunners to shoot the targets automatically?