dragonsyr

Island intro (how to...)?

Well , i dont know where to post this (i thing is the right place..if is not , please move it to the proper section)

i need to understand what is the purpose of the intro ....

i have an intro for my island . but i cant see it . where the intro plays?

i think the intro thing is the intro i see when i run the game with default world TAKISTAN (if you use the arma launcher you understand what im saying). the intro with the 2 sniper units.

So assume that this is the intro, how can i start the game with my island default world? because arma launcher cant see my world in the list for default worlds.....(it cant see custom islands at all. Only the official worlds)

can i include my island in this list?

is other way to see my intro?

Thanks in advance

Hi!

Best way to check if your intro is working or not is to go into the Editor - choose your terrain, and when you get to the main editor screen, quit back to the main menu... Your terrain is now the "last one loaded" so it's intro will play in the background of the main menu screen...

I'm not sure about adding your terrain to the list of Default worlds,but if you're using eg: Spirited Machine's Arma2 Launcher, then there's an "additional parameters" slot where you could add

-world=YourTerrainName

That should play your terrain intro at the main menu when you load the game.....

B