Sign in to follow this  
odyseus

how to disable the AI traffic in seattle

hello guys the topic pretty much says it all. Is there a way to disable the AI traffic? Thank you!

In your graphics settings there's an option to change the view distance of the AI traffic. It only goes as low as 100 though. Not sure how to remove it completely I'm afraid. Called traffic visibility I think.

If you mean from the mission editor point of view, this page might be handy. http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setTrafficGap

Particularly this one at the bottom of that page. http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/enableTraffic

Edited by Mjr.Hassle
Too early for typing. ;)

Thank you Mjr.Hassle. I think I got it. here is how you do it for future reference. make an init.sqf file in your mission folder. In the init.sqf put this line enableTraffic false;

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Does anybody know if ambient civilian module and ambient civilian vehicles works in Seattle?

I don't think they do. I made a quick test mission in Takistan which worked, and then copy/pasted it to Seattle. I ran around various parts of the city for a while but didn't see either turn up.

Unless it takes some tweaking to get it going, but I wouldn't know about that I'm afraid.

thanks Hassle! Yeah there must be a tweak somewhere! Maybe some of the moderators would know! Anybody else ?

Does anybody know if ambient civilian module and ambient civilian vehicles works in Seattle?

These modules are probably merged in since Rearmed, and they were mostly developed for A2 / OA. The environments made for TKOH are different in a number of ways, which may prevent the modules from working there well enough.