Sign in to follow this  
abs

Г�З-2975 Тигр (GAZ Tigr)

hai guyz im long time lurkr Tigr looks "OK" but could probs use moar BTRT"Terminator" or new pixel cam in use all places thx

:dj:

hai guyz im long time lurkr Tigr looks "OK" but could probs use moar BTRT"Terminator" or new pixel cam in use all places thx

:music:

:music:

:fones:

This thing looks absolutely BEAST!!! Amazing work, and I bet the interior looks yummy too! :nuts: Im just wondering, will it come in any other camos and will it have some weapons on it like an MG and LG?

This thing looks absolutely BEAST!!! Amazing work, and I bet the interior looks yummy too! :nuts: Im just wondering, will it come in any other camos and will it have some weapons on it like an MG and LG?

As part of the RHS: AFRF mod initially it will only be in olive, later in more camos, but meanwhile topas and Abs might choose to release as standalone if they so wish at their own choosing.

Dang, the texture on that thing looks so sharp..just one question, what black magic do you people use to paint headlights so well?

Cool beans Abs. Nice work mate.

Nice work all involved :)

Thanks, man!

As of right now, this is the only version I have planned. Adding guns isn't as simple as adding just a turret; it requires reworking the interior, and I'm afraid that there are other projects that I must finish before revisiting the Tigr.

As part of the RHS: AFRF mod initially it will only be in olive, later in more camos, but meanwhile topas and Abs might choose to release as standalone if they so wish at their own choosing.

This Tigr is being made for RHS, and as such will only be released with RHS. Nobody should wet their panties thinking that there will be an early release; there won't.

Abs

Thanks, man!

As of right now, this is the only version I have planned. Adding guns isn't as simple as adding just a turret; it requires reworking the interior, and I'm afraid that there are other projects that I must finish before revisiting the Tigr.

This Tigr is being made for RHS, and as such will only be released with RHS. Nobody should wet their panties thinking that there will be an early release; there won't.

Abs

Hey me wetting my panties is none of your business. I can do what I want with my panties haha. Still looking forward to this regardless.

When it would be released???? cause in resent RHS release, They hadn't mentioned anything about the ГÐЗ-2975.

Yeah, this project appears to have been forgotten somehow. Although I hope Abs is secretely working on an A3 release for it :D

It has already been mentioned that the project is part of RHS so its release is dependent on that awesome crew.....

In fact its in a post right above yours whining about a release....

Hey!

Sorry for the neglect of this thread. Can guarantee the project has not been forgotten. It is currently being textured, and the interior is still being modelled (I have run in to a tough spot). I do admit that work has slowed down, though.

I wish I had some newer pictures to post, but I don't have anything at the moment.

Thank for the interest!

Abs

Definetly not a forgotten project. Topas handed the texturing of the project to myself a while ago as he is working very hard on 1939 mod and i have continued it since last photo topas posted. not 100% done but almost there in regards to textures. I have halted texture work right at this moment as i'm working on my 1st 3d model atm and lots of other things :P. But as soon as the interior is ready i will continue and finish it in no time.

if you want to see what it looks like atm look at the links below:)

http://i.imgur.com/fElNWdV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K0Enchx.jpg

Edited by vasmkd

I still can't forget and say goodbye to this ol' beauty called A2CO so I hope a Tigr/RHS release is still in the books for the current game.:o