Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Resistance? phooey!

Very impressive. And very thorough. I wish I could get chance to sit down with VBS for a few days. Id get lots of screenshots for you guys of course. Whaddaya say BIS? Fly me out to the Czech Republic, I check out all your games, maybe grab a copy of Resistance while Im there, then give everyone in the community the whole low down on how BIS works, and how incredibly bad ass their products are (not to mention how incredibly incompetent BIS's publisher is- but thats a different story). Cmon, talk to me, Ill have my people call your people, we could do lunch. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 03 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fly me out to the Czech Republic, I check out all your games, maybe grab a copy of Resistance while Im there<span id='postcolor'>

*coughs* how bout one for each person on the forum? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ July 04 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">America's Army vs VBS: who wins?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

VBS hands down...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ July 04 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">America's Army vs VBS: who wins?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, lets see here...

VBS was made to train real soldiers to make sound command and control decisions in tactially challenging environments that are made as realistically as possible...

Americas Army is a not so cheap maneuver to recruit young males by appealing to the basal, but nonetheless real, urge to shoot and kill things...

Uhh, I think VBS wins in a landslide.

God. I wish they'd give us some more info on VBS1. Or at least finish building the site. I am seriously tempted to go back into the military now. Yeah, so I'd be a Marine this time. VBS1 would be worth it!

Hey I got a few Ka-50's lying around... Whadda u say we fly over to Codemasters and show off our new toys ? biggrin.gif

god those are good graphics. but what about Independance Lost? Is it Lost forever?

tell me sometin lads, as vbs is for the army whats the need to have a website for all to c???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ July 06 2002,07:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tell me sometin lads, as vbs is for the army whats the need to have a website for all to c???<span id='postcolor'>

To be known smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 06 2002,05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope not...I was really looking forward to it...set right on my doorstep, so to speak.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too fubar me too. I dont think its gone i think they are just working on it and keeping it a hush hush situation.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 06 2002,15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ July 06 2002,05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope not...I was really looking forward to it...set right on my doorstep, so to speak.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too fubar me too. I dont think its gone i think they are just working on it and keeping it a hush hush situation.<span id='postcolor'>

But why are they keeping it hush-hush? Why can't they just tell us SOMETHING??? ANYTHING! Man I wish more people liked me so I knew more about it. I think that there's a bunch of people running around with the info. And they're all laughing at me. At us. At YOU too!

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But why are they keeping it hush-hush? Why can't they just tell us SOMETHING??? ANYTHING! <span id='postcolor'>

Becuase then they would have to kill us. tounge.gif

July 6th! Duke_Of_Ray, Bad Boy, DOn't bump old threads*remembers that his mod powers are useless in this forum*

For someone who's recently been in trouble a couple of times Duke_of_Ray one would imagine it would be wisest to be on best of behaviour smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ July 06 2002,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But why are they keeping it hush-hush? Why can't they just tell us SOMETHING??? ANYTHING!<span id='postcolor'>

I do think they should keep us just a LITTLE up to date at least. Their site hasnt been updated for as long as i can remember being into OFP. I wouldnt be suprised if i found something better by the time it hits the shelves confused.gif