Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Elder Scrolls: Online

1_Fr6VF_1LA

So what do you guys think? Hit or miss?

Hit or miss?

Barf.

All i wanted was coop for the TES and FO series, and they come up with "the next WoW" FPDR

I tried a few MMORPG and al I can say after a while is...the other player are just there to spoil your game...starts with everyone just jumping around and no cooperation at all...and at soem poitn the griefer show up. Of you have such games like ST online where you can't loose or cooperate at all and all you do is Playing SP with a thousand other online junst jumping around and blocking the starbase. MMORPG sucks if youre really a Role playing player.

Been a long-time Elder Scrolls fan, and I don't recognized Tamriel anywhere in anything that team has released. The story is a blatantly shoehorned excuse for faction-based PvP balance, and the utter impossibility of doing justice to an entire continent (in the fantasy game series with the most complex, aesthetic and intellectual lore ever made) really shows. WoW re-skin.

Well that just looked like the most generic MMORPG ever. It was so boring that it actually took effort to watch the damn video to the end.

I am really suprised at the amount of thumbs up at youtube, i expected everyone to hate this.

The only thing I would look forward to are the castle battles. But I doubt it would ever be that organised or be that fun

The only thing I would look forward to are the castle battles. But I doubt it would ever be that organised or be that fun

Since the combat is going to be even worse than Skyrim by the looks of it(MMO's..), i cant see any reason why it would be fun.

Since the combat is going to be even worse than Skyrim by the looks of it(MMO's..), i cant see any reason why it would be fun.

Tu che

I like the optimism revealed when he said the people who like the single-player experience will join the people who like the multiplayer experience... I'm paraphrasing but that seems to be the simplistic gist.

2min 23 (combat system description) :

"moving your mouse will make you look around"

No shit.

FPDR

It looks so bad, all I wanted for there next game was a oblivion/skyrim coop. Also Im new to the forum so hi :D and blimey your rules and sign up process is the worst I have ever seen. (Am I breaking a rule for the hi im new or can I have it in a already made post?:confused:)