ArmA2 Combined Operations v1.62

[ Arma 2 v1.11 and Operation Arrowhead v1.62 ]

Mods/addons needed:

Invasion 1944 mod v2.65

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12465

Community Base Addons (CBA)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

Importent:

You have to use CBA for Arma 2 Combined Operations.

If you use newest version of CBA you need only @cba_co (and beta patch).

If you use older version remember to use @cba, @cba_oa and @cba_a2.

For those who do not want to use the beta patch and @cba_co I added to archive CBA v1.0.0 the last version that use 3 folders (@cba, @cba_oa,@cba_a2).

Installation:

Put folder "tom3kb's I44 SP Mission Pack" in your Missions folder.

For example:

d:\Arma 2\Missions\tom3kb's I44 SP Mission Pack

Changelog:

v1.2

-added 3 new missions on Neawille(winter) map: "Shoot on sight", "Attack on convoy", "Paper work", Total number of included missions is 13,

-added itemradio for player unit in all missions,

v1.1

-added 3 new mission "Platoon", "Airfield raid", "Camp", Total number of included missions is 10,

-Mission "Hunter":

[FIXED] one MG gunner was not set as gunner in his MG nest,

[FIXED] task3 and task4 had wrong position in briefing,

[Changed] added more patrols,

-Mission "Search and rescue"

[FIXED] taskbox in task3 not turn green in briefing wenn completed,

-minor changes in briefing (in all missions),

-added Baf voices for player in setidentity (for all British missions),

v1.0 - first release

-7 SP missions,

Features:

-Mission Pack with 13 single player missions,

-briefing, overview with picture and short info for each missions,

-missions for all factions: USA, German, Britain,

-you play as: German/British/US paratrooper, US/German infantry soldier, British sniper/commando etc,

-in few missions player have optional tasks. You dont have to finish optional tasks to accomplish mission,

-bis modules: first aid, animals,

-some modules from Invasion 1944 mod: bolt action animations, snow, armor penetration, effects etc,

Ps: sorry for my bad english.

Download:

v1.2

Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18053

Mission repository:

http://www.missionrepository.com/sp-mission-packs-1-13

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5n8hc1

Edited by tom3kb

Great, some SP missions for I44. Thanks a lot. I wish i had more time to enjoy that great mod :p

Hello there

I was just off to bed, now I have to play these! Splendid stuff, will report back on how they run. SP i44 missions and campaigns are sorely needed.

rgds

LoK

Hello there

It's 2.45am now, so you did something right :)

Only played one mission and have been killed a vast amount of times in the British vs the 88's. great stuff, really atmospheric, especially when you break through the hedges to that great view.

Excellent stuff.

Rgds

LoK

@Big and Günter Severloh

Thanks for hosting my missions. Links added to first post.

@orlok

Im glad that you like my mission. Do you think that maybe this mission is to hard ("killed a vast amount of times")? I dont put to many enemy units on map and if you move slow from one enemy outpost to another you should not have to big problems with enemy squads.

Ps: Im thinking about making three mini campaigns for I44 mod, for all factions. First for Germans. Nothing big 3-4 missions in campaign, not to long missions with simple story + short intro/outro.

Edited by tom3kb

Hello there

I don't know if the actual mission is too hard as I run an inordinate amount of third party mods to enhance my gameplay which will change the mission's AI etc considerably. Plus, I'm not a great tactician :) (cowar for i44 for example)

So, don't change anything on my account.

I look forward to your possible upcoming campaigns. May I make a suggestion or two?

1. make equipment able to b "carried over" from one mission to the next, this gives a sense of cohesion. 2.Dynamic aspects. The more dynamic a mission is the more replayability it has.

Regardless, thanks for your hard work. It's the mod and mission makers that keep Arma alive for me.

Rgds

LoK

@orlok

I will remember about your suggestions for campaigns.

You have right, if you play with some mods, especially with AI mods Ai can be really smart. Check Bardosy's I44 coop pack (as SP missions) he uses UPSMON, in his missions enemy is very smart and hard to defeat.

Hi Tom, downloading now!

Do you think VME_PLA units could fit into the next CAMP? :)

You could always make a story that the Chinese invented a time machine.......

@Kommiekat

Sci-fi campaign for A2? Maybe we will see something like this someday in future :). About making campaign for Vme i started wenn you started making your 2nd mission. But 2 of my missions "freeze" my game so I'm stopped working (now I know that tanks from vme "freeze" the game). So someday i will change the missions (I will add few new missions) and i will finish this small campaign.

great work here tom3kb!

I like it very much! that's really good job!

and thx for making I44 SP mission, I really wanted some!

for now, I just wait the release (and mission) of Hell in the Pacific and the new version of Unsung

Thanks Wiki, nice to hear that you like my missions. :)

PS: After a little break from editor I plan to make more stuff for I44. And Im also waiting for new version of Unsung (especially for the campaign).

and thx for making I44 SP mission, I really wanted some!

Hey Wiki, if your looking for I44 sp missions, also consider that coop can be played in sp too, but for all the sp and coop and any other

missions for I44 check out my Invasion-1944 & Iron Front: Liberation 1944 Mission Repository Website

I had compiled all of the missions from I44 from Armaholic and I44 Forums too and had listed them all in one place, I eliminated the having

to search through many pages of missions to run into an I44 mission to download.

I also had setup a map listing system where if ou were looking for missions on a specific map then I made that available too!

and on top of that the famous mission maker Vandevoorde.pa from I44 forums, has all of his missions listed on the site as well about 57+ missions with more coming each week!

Hi Tom,

I loaded the first mission and found myself in the dark with a black screen but can hear the player moving.

So, I loaded the game this time with both CBA and CBA_A2. Same problem.

Next, I loaded the game with all three, CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA. It loaded up fine with no problems.

I don't understand why some players only need CBA but why I need all three of them. I've got Arma 2:CO, DVD version.

How about you?

In older versions of CBA wenn you have A2CO you use only @cba (if you have only A2->@cba;@cba_a2). But now in last few versions of CBA wenn you have A2CO you must use @cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa.

Ps: i also checked this mission pack with old CBA version (wenn you need only @cba for A2CO) and missions loaded without problems but i dont finished them with that old version,probably there will be no problem.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Ps: i have A2C0 dvd version and now I use CBA from Armaholic (last version 0.8.6.187). I use all @cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa. If you need more informations check the readme for CBA or info about installation for CBA from Armaholic CBA download page.

New version: v1.1

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbw2pr

Changelog:

v1.1

-added 3 new mission "Platoon", "Airfield raid", "Camp", Total number of included missions is 10,

-Mission "Hunter":

[FIXED] one MG gunner was not set as gunner in his MG nest,

[FIXED] task3 and task4 had wrong position in briefing,

[Changed] added more patrols,

-Mission "Search and rescue"

[FIXED] taskbox in task3 not turn green in briefing wenn completed,

-minor changes in briefing (in all missions),

-added Baf voices for player in setidentity (for all British missions),

v1.0 - first release

-7 SP missions,

Features:

-Mission Pack with 10 single player missions,

-you play as: German/British/US paratrooper, US/German infantry soldier, British sniper/commando etc,

-in few missions player have optional tasks. You dont have to finish optional tasks to accomplish mission,

-some modules from Invasion 1944 mod: bolt action animations, snow, effects etc,

Ps: added link to 1st post.

Thank for the update!, will update listing on my site.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

New Version: v1.2

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5n8hc1

Changelog:

v1.2

-added 3 new missions on Neawille(winter) map: "Shoot on sight", "Attack on convoy", "Paper work", Total number of included missions is 13,

-added itemradio for player unit in all missions,

Features:

-Mission Pack with 13 single player missions,

-some modules from Invasion 1944 mod: bolt action animations, snow, armor penetration, effects etc,

Ps: links added to 1st post.

@edit

Added Armaholic link (thanks Big)

Added Mission repository mirror (thanks Günter Severloh)

http://www.missionrepository.com/sp-mission-packs-1-13

Edited by tom3kb

Hi tom3kb,

Do you think it's possible to take some of these missions, maybe 3 at a time, and combine them into mini-campaigns?

I think all you would need to do is a small INTRO for them.....just a thought....

thanks for the hard work!!

Yes it's possible but im working on two mini campaigns for I44 (one for Germans and one for US soldier) so i don't think i should make campaign from those missions. :)