Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Release v1.3

Even the penguin is trying to get in on the action lol! :p

AFAIK, ACRE automatically enables rack radios on vehicles based on their class inheritance, so it should already have one.

hey man done a vid to showcase your chopper to the 7th cavalry thought i'd share this with u first though man i've left it unlisted on youtube also havent included the sling roping as we would be usin ace for it:

http://youtu.be/iSOaejVg1lM

hey man done a vid to showcase your chopper to the 7th cavalry thought i'd share this with u first though man i've left it unlisted on youtube also havent included the sling roping as we would be usin ace for it:

Awesome! I take it everything in that video was filmed while using ACE?

yes it was man thats on a air training map i built on fashykhabur from what i've been told alot of our members love the chopper even the ppl that add to the mods

yes it was man thats on a air training map i built on fashykhabur from what i've been told alot of our members love the chopper even the ppl that add to the mods

Ah ok thought it would of been, although why did the camera suddnly shake when you were watching crew being fast roped? :confused: Glad you like it, you'll enjoy the next update even more as it has a few model improvments, main one being its highly requested 'Black' retexture :D

Ah ok thought it would of been, although why did the camera suddnly shake when you were watching crew being fast roped? :confused: Glad you like it, you'll enjoy the next update even more as it has a few model improvments, main one being its highly requested 'Black' retexture :D

the camera shake is from the downdraft of the chopper tbh i dont know why it does tht must be something with our version of ACE, also looking forward to the update man

the camera shake is from the downdraft of the chopper tbh i dont know why it does tht must be something with our version of ACE, also looking forward to the update man

Ah ok, i would of though the camera shake would of happened all the time from the downdraft lol.

Cool, hopefully have the next update out this week :ok:

Ah ok, i would of though the camera shake would of happened all the time from the downdraft lol.

Cool, hopefully have the next update out this week :ok:

any word on a fix in the next update regarding the fast roping between your helicopter and yupo's blackhawks?

any word on a fix in the next update regarding the fast roping between your helicopter and yupo's blackhawks?

Nope sorry no news regarding next update yet. Were still trying to fix them, hopefully wont be much longer :D

Nope sorry no news regarding next update yet. Were still trying to fix them, hopefully wont be much longer :D

Cool :D cant wait really wanna use them together for our clan as they are our main transport but we're kinda stuck with the default chinook to be able to fly both typ of aircrafts. really looking forward too it.

Cool :D cant wait really wanna use them together for our clan as they are our main transport but we're kinda stuck with the default chinook to be able to fly both typ of aircrafts. really looking forward too it.

Awesome! Hopefully she will be with you soon next week, then you can exclude the standard BIS Chinook :p

just a quick heads up regarding fast roping using both yura's blackhawk and your chinook. First time i reported it it was that when both heli's are in the same mission the ropes would spawn at the back of the blackhawk, now i've just tried it again (dunno why) but it seemed that the ropes on the blackhawk are in the correct position, and that the ropes on the chinook somewhat in the middle of the helicopter spawn instead of at the rear ramp, and when the soldiers repel down some of them actually just run out of the back of the chinook and fall to their death.

just a quick heads up regarding fast roping using both yura's blackhawk and your chinook. First time i reported it it was that when both heli's are in the same mission the ropes would spawn at the back of the blackhawk, now i've just tried it again (dunno why) but it seemed that the ropes on the blackhawk are in the correct position, and that the ropes on the chinook somewhat in the middle of the helicopter spawn instead of at the rear ramp, and when the soldiers repel down some of them actually just run out of the back of the chinook and fall to their death.

Yes, its because of the 'Global' commands. We are trying to fix, but because myself & Yura dont know anything about scripting its taking its time ha! We will nail down on it soon.. ;)

Yes, its because of the 'Global' commands. We are trying to fix, but because myself & Yura dont know anything about scripting its taking its time ha! We will nail down on it soon.. ;)

awesome, good luck with it and if you need anyone as a tester :p

awesome, good luck with it and if you need anyone as a tester :p

Thanks for the offer, however all testing has been done so no more is really needed ;)

Nicely done with this chopper..Many ways of interacting with it and all the fast-rope and cargo stuff.Very fascinating!Keep up the good work!

Version v1.3 Release! :D

Check the 1st post for details & download link!

downloading now.

how about the fastrope script issue with yurapetrov's bh?

downloading now.

how about the fastrope script issue with yurapetrov's bh?

The Fast Roping Issue when used with Yura's MH60L hasn't yet been fixed as were still working on it. However i wont hold up this release because of that as its had a few other main bug fix's too which are included. The next updated (v1.4) will include the Fast Roping Fix once completed :D

roger that.

thanks for the update though