Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Release v1.3

Hello , me and my team use your Chinook and i say this is a beautifull addons but i have a small bug , acre doesn't work really good with your addon when we're high in the sky the passenger doesn't hear each other that's a bit weird i know anyway beautifull addon !

Two different Real time editor addons

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15546

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3068

Will it be possible to fix the other things I mentioned about not being able to use the included system when someone has spawned inside of it?

Thanks for the swift reply, keep up the good work!

Brilliant thanks, I didn't know about the Real Time Editors.

I won't personally be able to look into that error as I don't know how the scripts were made & not to mention my scripting skills are poor to put it nicely lol.

Hello , me and my team use your Chinook and i say this is a beautifull addons but i have a small bug , acre doesn't work really good with your addon when we're high in the sky the passenger doesn't hear each other that's a bit weird i know anyway beautifull addon !

That's a bit odd, I havnt used acre before so I don't know why it would be doing that error.

Maybe radio chatter is quieting it down.. :confused:

no i think that's because you didn't configure it right because when we're in low altitude everybody can hear each other so maybe it's because he create two vehicule or something like that you should contact noubernou he can awnser beter than me

We've tested 1.2 version today...

Seems like there is a missing ACE_canLift entry in config, ACE slingloading should work as it's supposed to if you'll add it.

ACE fastropes somehow also worked with no issues on Hardcore model. Not sure about the others, last time they had issues I mentioned.

Also the default Norrin fastropes still can get bugged - if you deploy ropes multiple times in quick succession, pilot gets multiple "Release ropes" actions with only one of them actually realeasing ropes. Remaining ones stay there no matter what you do and will clutter your action menu...

Edited by Max255[PL]

no i think that's because you didn't configure it right because when we're in low altitude everybody can hear each other so maybe it's because he create two vehicule or something like that you should contact noubernou he can awnser beter than me

Didn't even know you had to configure it, thought it should of just worked?

O'wel, I'll get it sorted.

;2273704']We've tested 1.2 version today...

Seems like there is a missing ACE_canLift entry in config' date=' ACE slingloading should work as it's supposed to if you'll add it.

ACE fastropes somehow also worked with no issues on Hardcore model. Not sure about the others, last time they had issues I mentioned.

Also the default Norrin fastropes still can get bugged - if you deploy ropes multiple times in quick succession, pilot gets multiple "Release ropes" actions with only one of them actually realeasing ropes. Remaining ones stay there no matter what you do and will clutter your action menu...[/quote']

Thanks, I'll add that config value in ASAP.

The fast ropes probably work on the "Hardcore" version because the get out points have moved back to there original places. Didn't think that get out points matter, but looks like it does :confused:

Edited by konyo

To be precise - when we first tested ACE ropes it was on 1.0 version with get out points still inside. It looked more like you were hitting ramp while sliding down and maybe ACE thinking you're on the ground. Though you would still get teleported back to helo and stuck in side wall from others POV. Not sure what changed... I'll do some more testing today, with non-HC versions also.

EDIT:

Tested everything:

- ACE Slingloading works fine with added entry

- ACE fastroping does not work most of the time, regardless of what model is used (unlike yesterday, we couldn't fastrope form HC model today) Screenshot

- Norrin fastroping works, but it's possible to click menu action several times in row which in the end leads to this: Screenshot

- default cargo ropes, does work, but: if the fastropes (!) get bugged like above - you get no "Extend Cargo Ropes" action; it is possible to extend ropes multiple times (just like fastropes) which results in this if you managed to pick up cargo inbetween: Screenshot

Edited by Max255[PL]

thank you konyo ! if you need any test or futher information you can contact me

;2273884']Tested everything:

- ACE Slingloading works fine with added entry

- ACE fastroping does not work most of the time' date=' regardless of what model is used (unlike yesterday, we couldn't fastrope form HC model today) Screenshot

- Norrin fastroping works, but it's possible to click menu action several times in row which in the end leads to this: Screenshot

- default cargo ropes, does work, but: if the fastropes (!) get bugged like above - you get no "Extend Cargo Ropes" action; it is possible to extend ropes multiple times (just like fastropes) which results in this if you managed to pick up cargo inbetween: Screenshot

Ok Thanks :D

Will get those added values in for the next release so the fast roping/slingloading works correctly.

First of all, this is a great mod! However, I came here to note a bug I noticed. If you are going straight up in the hardcore version of the chopper, (with ace) and you press Jump Out with a T-10 parachute on, your character falls out, but does not open the parachute. the parachute is partly deployed, just folded down into a small pile.

Also, the .paa files I create for custom textures don't seem to work for me. Is there something I am doing wrong? I copy my logo in there, re size it, combine layers, and put it into my mission file in Documents as a .paa file. Then I do the init line text and I get a "cannot load texture" error.

First of all, this is a great mod! However, I came here to note a bug I noticed. If you are going straight up in the hardcore version of the chopper, (with ace) and you press Jump Out with a T-10 parachute on, your character falls out, but does not open the parachute. the parachute is partly deployed, just folded down into a small pile.

Also, the .paa files I create for custom textures don't seem to work for me. Is there something I am doing wrong? I copy my logo in there, re size it, combine layers, and put it into my mission file in Documents as a .paa file. Then I do the init line text and I get a "cannot load texture" error.

The error with the parachute is because the get out position is inside the Chinook. It does the same without ACE. Sometimes you get stuck and killed. Again that's related to the reason it's a hardcore version :D

The error with the flag texture is probably because the texture path is incorrect. What's the path your using to display your own flag?

the flag is in Documents/Arma 2/MPMissions/Missioname.wcain, saved as a .paa file.

Sorry, I ment the path name your putting into the setObjectTexture etc.

this setObjectTexture [0,"TextureName.paa"];

Hmmm :confused:

What are you re-texturing with? Photoshop.paa plug in?

gimp, saving as .paa

EDIT: BTW sorry for the delay, My internet died

As far as i know you cant save from gimp to .paa directly. When ever i create .paa textures, i always save to .tga. Then open the file up with Texview2 and then save to .paa. Perhaps try this method instead?

As far as i know you cant save from gimp to .paa directly. When ever i create .paa textures, i always save to .tga. Then open the file up with Texview2 and then save to .paa. Perhaps try this method instead?

Indeed. Try what R0adki11 suggested, i use that method and havn't had any problems.

Strange error - AI flow Helo's after Fast Rope Insertion are not going back to base (with dedicated waypoints for them to do so). they will simply fly somewhat around the unit on the ground (that fast roped out).

Strange error - AI flow Helo's after Fast Rope Insertion are not going back to base (with dedicated waypoints for them to do so). they will simply fly somewhat around the unit on the ground (that fast roped out).

How do you execute the fastrope script?

It also works if you save the texture to .png instead of .tga and then open in Texview2 and save it as a .paa :) never tried with .tag does that improve texture quailty?

What exactly does SRO stand for?

Short Range Operations => No Refuel Probe...

Best regards

I execute the fastrope script via a waypoint system. At a given waypoint I have the AI flown Help drop and hold to 25 feet. I then as member of unilt click the the "deploy fast rope" option that pops up. We Fastrope down....the Helo will then pull away.....but it does not go to its next waypoint...it heads towards it but will stop and turn around and fly back and forth around it's drop zone...

It also works if you save the texture to .png instead of .tga and then open in Texview2 and save it as a .paa :) never tried with .tag does that improve texture quailty?

I too save as .png and then into .paa via text2view. Don't think .tga makes any difference? Maybe I'm wrong and someone will correct me on that :D