Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E Release v1.3

Hi,

great work.

are you aware off that eject-feature of the "ride in back-members" ?

just amazing, i sit as a pilot in the back of the ch-47e when i was testing it and can shot me out with the ejector seat :bounce3:

Hey Konyo great work, I do have one problem though, when troops disembark they die very often. Is there any chance for a update that can fix that?

Great MH47E, just noticed a couple of bugs, the Right gunners position is unable to switch fire modes, and there is a major issue with ACE compatibility, the "jump out" function make you Eject like in a fixed wing air frame. ACE fast roping also makes you, eject as well.

@konyo Congrats on your release, a job well done indeed. With this release complete, i would love to see an normal Chinook version perhaps

Why not :D Smiley_Nick did give me permission to update his model with this latest one so i think that is the next to-do ;)

No harm in updating it, even though we have a standard BIS one :rolleyes:

Thanks for sending us your release, great work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thanks foxhound :D

well had the girl out for first flight, what an amazing bird :)

so many little cool features from the wipers to the flag on the roof

heres a link to to the first of aload of pics of it ingame konyo

http://s1072.beta.photobucket.com/user/don2k7/library/more%20ingame%20shots

thanks again

Thanks, glad you are liking the little details. As they say its the little things that make the big difference!

Brilliant set of pictures by the way :o

I have the most epic screen shot lined up but i can't figure out how to keep the helicopter in place while i take it from another angle

I can give you script that freeze's the helicopter in its current position when you press a action menu button.

Then you can take pictures at loads of different angles! :D

- When placed empty in the editor, then flying to pick up some cargo, I have multiple entries for the ropes which are getting more and more.

- Cargo can not be released on an editor placed LHD ship. I think the cargo is going through the ship into the sea.

I will look into the ropes entry, is it the fast ropes or sling ropes thats giving your the errors?

& Yes thats because the LHD isan't placed flat to the floor, its raised above the ground and the script only deploys to the ground.

Hi,

great work.

are you aware off that eject-feature of the "ride in back-members" ?

just amazing, i sit as a pilot in the back of the ch-47e when i was testing it and can shot me out with the ejector seat :bounce3:

No i wasn't aware of that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will look into that right away.

Hey Konyo great work, I do have one problem though, when troops disembark they die very often. Is there any chance for a update that can fix that?

I will try and update that in the next version. Ill make it so that that exit from the ramp instead of the side door :p

Great MH47E, just noticed a couple of bugs, the Right gunners position is unable to switch fire modes, and there is a major issue with ACE compatibility, the "jump out" function make you Eject like in a fixed wing air frame. ACE fast roping also makes you, eject as well.

Maybe ill shoot a pm to the makers of ACE & see if they can make it compatiable with ACE.

great work konyo! this thing is awesome. love the cargo rope system! maybe in the future you will be able to sling smaller aircraft as well?

Why not :D Smiley_Nick did give me permission to update his model with this latest one so i think that is the next to-do ;)

No harm in updating it, even though we have a standard BIS one :rolleyes:

A version with M240/Fn-Mag door guns would be good and perhaps even a ACH-47A version :)

Great piece of virtual machinery!

My only question is, how can I get the AI pilot to fastrope people in the urban/jungle environment?

I will look into the ropes entry, is it the fast ropes or sling ropes thats giving your the errors?

The sling ropes.

MfG Lee

The sling ropes.

My only question is, how can I get the AI pilot to fastrope people in the urban/jungle environment?

In the waypoint, or trigger put the following:

Helicopter has to be named 'air1' :)

null = [air1,50] execVM "\norrn_dbo_MH47E_fastrope\scripts\deploy_fastropes_AI.sqf";

In the waypoint, or trigger put the following:

Helicopter has to be named 'air1' :)

null = [air1,50] execVM "\norrn_dbo_MH47E_fastrope\scripts\deploy_fastropes_AI.sqf";

Thanks! Will check this out! I'm thinking of doing a vid and thus trying different ideas for it=)

I had to raid with my guild in the "old republic" but i couldn't with this beauty out!

Some bugs:

-When fastroping 12 man squad, the SL always gets stuck and only the other rope is usable, thus half of the squad is stuck in the helo.

-The crew member that is watching the rear ramp gets half of the squad stuck behind him upon exiting the helo.

Some bugs:

-When fastroping 12 man squad, the SL always gets stuck and only the other rope is usable, thus half of the squad is stuck in the helo.

-The crew member that is watching the rear ramp gets half of the squad stuck behind him upon exiting the helo.

Does that bug only occurre with the Fixed Ramp version? Or both?

Congratulations on your release!

A quality helo addon indeed!

Look forward to using this in many a MP session!

-AD

Noticed two bugs: 1, the speed meter goes backwards, and 2, when I chose "Level ramp", the "Lower ramp" option disapears until I've raised it again (come to think of it, it might be the "Raise ramp" option that disapears when I level the ramp, not sure).

Otherwise it looks, great, and I love the fact that it sounds like an actual helicopter, as opposed to the other ones that sound like over powered fans.

This is amazing! The best rotary-wing addon I've seen for ArmA yet!

I personally love the U.S. flag hanging from the ceiling in the troop compartment. :)

Edited by Laqueesha

Thanks for the epic release. Guess I'm going to install ArmA 2 on my new system just to give her a go. Again thanks for not making it "ACE" only but I'm sure the ACE guys will include it because of it's awesomeness.:cool:

Edited by GD Mast

I found a bug i think with the interior lights...from a distance you can see three red balls of light shine outside the chopper. Also, is there a way to turn only interior lights and keep outside ones off?

Maybe ill shoot a pm to the makers of ACE & see if they can make it compatiable with ACE.

It appears you're using

ACE_SYS_EJECT_EJECT = 1;

Removing that gets rid of the ejection seat but it remove's the jump out option from the pilot, loadmaster, backcrew, left gunner but the rest of the seats have it O_o

Edit: seems to be intermittent, sometimes jump out is there sometimes it isn't, get out is always there after landing though.

also seems the 'deploy sling ropes' option duplicates depending on how many people are in the craft.

Edited by Scarecrow398

Noticed two bugs: 1, the speed meter goes backwards, and 2, when I chose "Level ramp", the "Lower ramp" option disapears until I've raised it again (come to think of it, it might be the "Raise ramp" option that disapears when I level the ramp, not sure)

The speed meter in the cockpit? Is that what you mean? :confused:

I will fix these 2 bugs right away.

This is amazing! The best rotary-wing addon I've seen for ArmA yet!

I personally love the U.S. flag hanging from the ceiling in the troop compartment. :)

Thanks, VXR added that detail. It does indeed look great :D

Hopefully i'll try and add more details soon ish too.

Thanks for the epic release. Guess I'm going to install ArmA 2 on my new system just to give her a go. Again thanks for not making it "ACE" compatible but I'm sure the ACE guys will include it because of it's awesomeness.:cool:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :D

Already sorted with ACE due to its "high demand" that it needs to be used with this helicopter :cool:

I found a bug i think with the interior lights...from a distance you can see three red balls of light shine outside the chopper. Also, is there a way to turn only interior lights and keep outside ones off?

No currently there is no option to disable inside and keep outside ones on. Although maybe i can have it as an action menu in a future update, i will look into it.

also seems the 'deploy sling ropes' option duplicates depending on how many people are in the craft.

Already fixing :D Expect a new update soon.

The speed meter in the cockpit? Is that what you mean? :confused:

I will fix these 2 bugs right away.

Uhm, not a native speaker of English, but you know, the thing that measures speed. Not the HUD, but the one on the dashboard/instrument panel. Also, it seems that when I activate Auto Hover, the altitude meter on the HUD goes to zero.

It's basically a matter of a little dust that's ended up on a da Vinci :D

Great, I love it, is wonderful and the sound is great thanks a million, good work.

hi konyo

great work! piece of art!

however, dunno whether it's a bug or not, I noticed that your chopper takes too much speed compared to the original model.

I mean, if I want to slow it down, I really have to break its course, and doing so makes me take some height...

when the chopper is at 0°, it takes speed, same thing if the nose is a little bit up to the sky - whereas, in this position, it should lose speed.

anyway, great work on the chopper!