Sign in to follow this  
dale

War Thunder [MMO]

you don't need Yuplay client I used direct download twice already and never needed it , but yes it will come to STEAM soon, they already have theirs second Free 2 Play game Starlight on STEAM since this week

I have been playing this game also, even though i don't like flight games in general this one is very easy and fun to play. For the hard-core fans there are hardcore modes available. So far its already a great game and can't wait to see when they expand to ground and naval forces. :)

my game nickname , is surprisingly Dwarden, so if anyone want fly with me or shoot me down ... you know where to find me

I can't get a good feeling about this game. I have had three sessions so far but every single one I come up behind a guy, spray as much as I can into him (before some odd and unexplained timer comes up and forces me off) and nothing seems to occur.

Maybe I need to pay for machine guns and cannons that work but I'm finding it a little boring at the moment. There is no sense of pace and exhilaration that an IL-2 game can give you.

I can't get a good feeling about this game. I have had three sessions so far but every single one I come up behind a guy, spray as much as I can into him (before some odd and unexplained timer comes up and forces me off) and nothing seems to occur.

Maybe I need to pay for machine guns and cannons that work but I'm finding it a little boring at the moment. There is no sense of pace and exhilaration that an IL-2 game can give you.

Depends in what mode you are playing. Arcade battles have very heavily dumbed down damage and flight models.

If you want some decent sense of air combat try history or frb. Only there it is possible to apply rl tactics considering characteristics of your and opponents machines. Also its a lot more fun (as in arma type of fun).;)

i wish they introduce arcade alike but realism FM driven battles that would be very interesting to play

try spot me ;)

Judging from the guys reaction to dwardens sharp turns close to the end it looks like anyone using flaps and throttle could harass the shit out of the game :D

Nice game though, miles ahead of world of warplanes. Is WarThunder arriving on steam anytime soon?

I am working on a new War Thunder Fan Film that follows an American P-38 Pilot through a harrowing final flight. It is a film I have wanted to make for over two years now but could not make it work using other game engines. When I made my first and only War Thunder film to date, called Axis & Allies, I realized I could probably pull of what I was looking to do.

I am happy to say I am 97% complete with the new film, and thanks to the tools the makers of War Thunder gave us for fan films the new movie is exceeding what I had originally intended. In order to finish it I need some help. I need someone to voice the roll, a couple of short but well spoken lines, for an American P-38 pilot named John Briggs that saves the main from an ME 109 hot on his tail.

All I would need is the raw sound file of the lines in MP3 format and I could apply the proper effects before I drop it into the video. I would upload a preview copy of the portion of the film with your lines in yellow where they should be spoken(the final version would not have the yellow words on screen). My lines are there already to give you a feel for the situation.

If there is more than one person that would like to try out I will choose the best fit after hearing the lines. The voice actor would be properly credited and I will contribute 500 Golden Eagles to the voice actor chosen. I confirmed yesterday that War Thunder players will have a method to gift Golden Eagles to each other in the next update, which a mod told me will be within a week. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks all,

DCAL

Guys check out this video by Nassault. He re-created the Franz Stigler incident using War Thunder. One of the best videos I have ever seen, it is worth a look.

Really amazing video, thanks for posting it :)

Edited by BangTail

Finally finished my newest War Thunder film called Surviving the Storm. P-38 Pilot Ben Rogers must fight for his life against impossible odds if he is to make it through the last mission of his career. *characters and story are fictional*

My son is the BF109 pilot for most of the vid, he did really well. Enjoy:

Finally finished my newest War Thunder film called Surviving the Storm. P-38 Pilot Ben Rogers must fight for his life against impossible odds if he is to make it through the last mission of his career. *characters and story are fictional*

My son is the BF109 pilot for most of the vid, he did really well. Enjoy:

That was really well made!

Last week they announced the ground forces expansion should be in by Christmas, which could lead to some interesting battles with both player ground and air forces in one battle.