Sign in to follow this  
WolfeUK

island under attack

had one of my island under attack from the enemy carrier, so i chased him off and managed to destroy the carrier, the problem is now the island is still flashing red and wont stop, ive taken over 5 islands and a few ingame days have passed, the problem is that island is counting against me on # of islands i need to capture, any ideas ??

ive gone back to the island, flown all over it and looks ok, dont know what else to try...

What do you mean # of islands you need to capture? If you destroyed the carrier and took the island, you don't need to worry about it flashing red.

on objectives,

destroy enemy carrier

take over all island

ive 13 to take, 12 are red and 1 is flashing red,

if i cant stop that 1 flashing red i wont be able to complete the second objective

had one of my island under attack from the enemy carrier, so i chased him off and managed to destroy the carrier, the problem is now the island is still flashing red and wont stop, ive taken over 5 islands and a few ingame days have passed, the problem is that island is counting against me on # of islands i need to capture, any ideas ??

ive gone back to the island, flown all over it and looks ok, dont know what else to try...

Hi,

may I ask you on what version do you play ? This issue is fixed on newest.

Thanks

Where are you seeing these objectives? If the island is flashing red, it is yours, you should be able to just go and take all the others for completion.

im on the 360 version...

for use its in messages, tells you there your objectives, we have a choice to win by defeating the carrier and/or taking over all islands, i selected both so can only win by gaining ALL islands (and destroying carrier -done), the flashing island is counting against me atm..

we havnt had an update since release, hopefully we will get one soon

Island count must only be in 360 version?

For what it's worth, the only things you could possibly lose out on are the "Conqueror of the Dead Zone" achievement, and the "Game Won. Do you want to continue?" message at the end, which you should also have got when you destroyed the carrier. It shouldn't make any difference to you actually capturing all the islands.