Sign in to follow this  
bamitscon

Arma 2 And OA Problem

Thanks. MD 20138 is the display, not of interest. There must be more info under the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD. There must be a little button > left of this line to expand it so it would reveal more info. If possible, expand everything on Speccy's GPU page and make a screenshot and upload it.

:EDITH:

On the left, click on "Graphics"!

No, sorry your not going to run arma 2 with that, its a bundled graphics for a Notebook, isn't it, not sure. Anyway your not going to run the game and enjoy it, just slide show really, imo, sorry.:(

Ok ill try and do that will it do anything to my computer if i install latest drivers?

and thanx for all your help :)

and what will it do if i download the latest drivers like will ther ebe any changers to my desktop?

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

? sorry i just need to know if it will do anything to the comp if i install the latest drivers?

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

what is this going to do if i install it?

Edited by BamItsCon

Do not doublepost, we will answer always as soon as possible but we do have a private life, you know? ;)

Anyway, installing new GPU drivers shouldn't do any harm to your system unless you download them from some untrustworthy sources. The link i've posted is from Intel itself so you can trust it.

Worst thing that can happen that it "forgets" your screen resolution and you have to set it back. But that's just 2-3 clicks to do.

It says this when i install it?

This Computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

do you know what i need to do?

-Connor

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Do you knwo how to fix?

Edited by BamItsCon

I think we hit a border now of how much help can be given on a forum. Personally i think that your PC doesn't have the power to run ArmA 2. However, making sure your drivers and DirectX 9 are up to date might be worth a try. Sadly over a forum it is hard to help if your technical knowledge isn't good enough (no offence intended). My advice to you, find someone near you (family, friends, neighbours) who has better PC skills and ask for help to update all necessary components. I'm affraid there isn't much more we can do here in the forums, my apologies.

:EDIT:

And again, do not post again if you don't get a answer after 45 minutes. This is a forum, not a chat. Responses can take easily 24 houres to come.

Ok sorry would you teamviewer me and see if you can fix via my computer?

Ok sorry would you teamviewer me and see if you can fix via my computer?

Nope, sorry. This is a too complicated task to solve it on Teamviewer. Also several reboots could be necessary. Best to get someone local to you. Trust me.