Sign in to follow this  
highhead

Multi-Session Operations v4.5 released

Hey mates, this mission totally rocks. but i still cant solve a problem that has already been talked about. i do get some kind of circles around towns. red and blue ones. it looks like a civ-module debug-mode, but somehow i cant turn it off. the debugmode is deactivated and i still get those circles.

i uploaded a picture, maybe you guys know an answer.

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21811593/debug.png.html

Thanks in Advance!

Try disabling the MSO debug module? Perhaps that is the issue.

i have much errors http://pastebin.com/1TsgNSWq its a mso 4.6 problem?

The newest beta breaks many scripts. The MSO code will have to be updated to work with the newest beta, but A2 MSO is no longer under development. I recommend beta 103718. You won't have those errors anymore.

ok thanks that was the problem, but it save the fuel in the mysql but after restart the vehicles are empty?

ok thanks that was the problem, but it save the fuel in the mysql but after restart the vehicles are empty?

It shouldn't. My tanks are not empty after a restart.

thanks really but server stop after start with "ErrorMessage: Warning: preNLOD format in object x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\backpack_data\ace_backpack_small_baf.p3d"

i think its six updater problem. i upload the files new now its much broken how i see.

thanks really but server stop after start with "ErrorMessage: Warning: preNLOD format in object x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\backpack_data\ace_backpack_small_baf.p3d"

That mission I uploaded is a non-ACE version. Still, it seems your ACE may be corrupt? Try to verify the mod in Six.

it was a six problem. i downloaded ace agian now it works. over verify work not so good how i saw.i have only this problem

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.takistan\core\modules\persistentDB\serverLoadObjects.sqf, line 76

Error in expression <bject = _tmp;

} else {

_thisObject = createVehicle [_vType, _vPosition, [], 0>

Error position: <createVehicle [_vType, _vPosition, [], 0>

Error Type Any, expected String

and my vehicles have after restart no fuel.

Edited by SSchmidt

Was that with my mission you experienced the errors?

Or is this your mission? If so, can you zip me your mission please?

Also, what vehicles are you trying to persist and do they have a name in the editor?

the problems are of the standard mso 4.6 i think its pdb problem but your missions have the same scripts

Single Player setup - as easy as it gets. I threw it all in a new @MSO/Addons folder and tried the Chernarus mission and so far so good...

Edited by HackerSlasher

the problems are of the standard mso 4.6 i think its pdb problem but your missions have the same scripts

I'm wondering if your PDB is not set up correctly. Have you set up the mySQL database on your dedicated server?

maybe mysql problem but i dont know what :(

Possibly, I don't think your ARMA2NET is talking to your mySQL server.

I need help setting up PDB for MSO. I've tried following the instructions both on Kelly's Heroes and the MSO Dev heaven and still havent gotten it to work.

If you can help me, shoot me a PM.

Do you know where it is failing? Any error messages in RPT or SQL logs?

Hey so I'm hosting an MSO server for a small group of friends and when they die most of the time their game crashes with "ArmA2OA.exe stopped working" It doesn't happen to me even though it's running on a dedicated server, does anyone know what this might be? It doesn't happen on any other mission.

I'm also having issues with PersisentDB, getting stuck on "Client is loading persistent player data", I can move and shoot but it's stuck on the screen. This only seems to happen when I'm running @ArmA2NET, when I'm not I can play the mission but it doesn't save when I restart the server. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by HighStackFlapJack

Hi, my group has managed to a server up and running on a very slightly edited version of the included ACE_takistan mso (I replaced the magic boxes with script loaded ones.) However, even though the mission works fine in single player tests, on the dedicated modules such as sight changing at ammo boxes don't appear to be working even when they appear to be initializing. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Never mind, sorted.

Edited by War_lord

Hey so I'm hosting an MSO server for a small group of friends and when they die most of the time their game crashes with "ArmA2OA.exe stopped working" It doesn't happen to me even though it's running on a dedicated server, does anyone know what this might be? It doesn't happen on any other mission.

I'm also having issues with PersisentDB, getting stuck on "Client is loading persistent player data", I can move and shoot but it's stuck on the screen. This only seems to happen when I'm running @ArmA2NET, when I'm not I can play the mission but it doesn't save when I restart the server. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I would suggest joining the MSO skype channel for further help. My guess for your PDB issue is you don't have a database.txt file with the sql login info, etc or that file is in the wrong location.

http://dev.withsix.com/projects/mso/wiki

Check here for some documentation as well.