Sign in to follow this  
-Coulum-

Opinions on the Alpha Release Date

When do You Think the Alpha Will be Released?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. When do You Think the Alpha Will be Released?

• Between now and December 20th
    • Between December 20th and Jan 1st (Christmas)
    • Between Jan 1st and March 1st
    • After March

I know there is no confirmed date or anything, but just out of curiosity, I wonder when you guys all think the alpha will be released. Vote up.

Personally, I am thinking that BI will release it as a "christmas present". But I have no clue if that's realistic or not - its really just wishful thinking. Interested to see the statistics concerning the rest of the community.

I think that a release as a christmas presant is very plausable. It would allow developers to go on a vacation for a few weeks while people play and develop bug lists. But i Want to play the ALPHA sooner. I am terrably excited.:)

How about lets be patient for once and just wait for a press release....

There's nothing wrong with having a small, civil discussion about it, and playing the guessing game that hurts no one or anything..... Whats your problem with it? I see nothing wrong with it at all.. It's not against the rules as its NOT ASKING for a release date, nor is it begging, its just a opened minded opinion... If this gets locked, that's absurd.

But, knowing BI and their releases and how they "estimate them", sometime Q1 2013. Christmas gift be nice though :)

How about lets be patient for once and just wait for a press release....
Poll on this thread being locked...

Really hope I don't come across as impatient. In all honesty, I am simply interested to know what everyone else thinks and a poll is the perfect way to find out.

Poll on this thread being locked... :)

Hey, this is the most entertainment the ARMA 3 forums has seen since...

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I hope it stays open too... very quiet in here...

I want to play with it now! NOW, BIS!

No seriously, I'm guessing we'll see the alpha sometime in 2013.

A little bird tells me that the 3rd option has a good chance to be close on reality ;)

And no, we're not sleeping. It is forbidden for us to sleep. We get coffeine intravenous. :D

Poll results are interesting.Anyway,how about BIS tell us if things keep going as planned or not?Arma 3 is ''dead'' since August I think.

With the current Greek situation, DayZ coming up, and this being Bohemia Interactive (Sorry, BI. It's the statistics), I'd say next year. But it's the first time ArmA gets a (semi-)public alpha, so I wouldn't know which quarter to bet on.

Before March, I hope. Of course, I also hope the more important issue will be resolved before this ever gets released.

ArmA 3 needs to be more on top on releasing news and updates and actually talking with their community, Its been months since they have released any information and if they do its just a video of some what.