spysu24.jpg

Breaking News!!!!

"Following the release of the above image, which was supplied to us from an unknown source, the Chernarussian Ministry of Defense has informed the world that after brokering a deal with the Ukraine Govt. they have acquired the potent Sukhoi Su-24MK, supersonic, all-weather attack aircraft developed in the Soviet Union. In a deal which is still clouded in secrecy, a yet to be determined number of the potent strike platforms were sold to the CDF by the Ukrainian government. Ukrainian officials would not comment on the deal. When the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991, a large number of aircraft were left on Ukrainian territory. Ever since, the Ukrainian air force has been downsizing and upgrading its forces. Part of this program has involved selling a number of aircraft to finance the modernization of their own air-force. As a former member of the Soviet Union, the CDF already have a large arsenal of Soviet equipment at its disposal, so it is assumed that the weapons available to the CDF will mirror what the SU-24MK is armed with in Russian service. "

"The Kremlin has remained quiet so far, however sources within the Russian Federation have stated that a squadron MIG-29 Interceptors have been put on alert and a number of mobile SAM launchers have been reportedly on the move towards the DMZ between the two nations which has remained following the conflict which saw the unification of Chernarus. Officials from Chernarus's other neighbors have been less the enthusiast about the new purchase. South Zagoria have labelled the move as clearly aggressive and have lobbied the UN to veto the sale. The PRSZ have stated that they will not sit by and let themselves be bullied and threatened by their northern neighbors."

"One thing is clear, Peace within the Green Sea Region is still a long way off".

CDF Su-24MK Replacement Config Addon By sv5000

V1 - 16/11/2012

This replacement config came about because i was using both TK extension and PCDF (Both super mods and I highly recommend them). The original gltSU-24 came out with this awesome beast for the russian and taki factions. The woodland camo was a little annoying for the taki's, but it was a great addon that gave the TK's a great strike bird. With the coming about of the TK extension by wld427 this gave the takis the su24 in a desert scheme.

So i dug into the old thread about the SU-24 with the intention of asking about skins for it and saw the original pics for this bird in CDF colours. a little digging in the pbo and some coding of a new config and here you go, the SU-24MK for the CDF.

All credits to the original creators of this super aircraft, [FRL]Myke for permission to release, cheers mate.

In the folder you will find two pbo files. *_cdf will place the SU-24 into the CDF faction under Air and *_pcdf will place the SU-24 into the Chernarus faction if you are using pcdf. Dont run them together, they wont work.

This addon has been provided to you free of charge, the authors or Bohemia Interactive Studio will not take responsibility for any damage/loss of data done by this addon to your computer/ArmA II game. By downloading and installing this addon you agree to the above and take responsibility. compatibility with other addons cannot be guaranteed.

Enjoy!

******REQUIRES THE GLT_SU24 ADDON********http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=5077

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1eqdgk

Edited by sv5000

Thanks for the Mirror, appreciated.

Another better image...

cdfsu24.jpg

its nice to see my old CDF skins about........ nice release.

Special thanks to Footmunch who originally made this model for OFP, and gave his wonderful work to our community.

Amazing Skin wld427, It wasn't until i went thru the old thread that it inspired me to have a look for the roundel and flag..

I hope i didn't tread on any toes mate..

have you d/l the required pbos?

Since you took the time to sign up to ask for something you wanted, it would be nice if you also took the time to read the forum and/or search.

Replacement Config
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1983

Required addons

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=5077

Regards

On 8/15/2022 at 11:00 PM, dalber24 said:

Since you took the time to sign up to ask for something you wanted, it would be nice if you also took the time to read the forum and/or search.

Replacement Config
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1983

Required addons

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=news&id=5077

Regards

i already posses the required addons but when i attempt to download the CDF su-24, i receive a 404 error code 

These downloads are fully active and can be downloaded without problems, so the problem is with your computer.

10 hours ago, dalber24 said:

These downloads are fulan be dowly active and cnloaded without problems, so the problem is with your computer.

do you have any ideas to what could the problem be?

you may have a virus, you could use another browser, etc, etc, it is impossible for me to know what problem you have on your pc, try using another browser to see if you are lucky, I assure you that all downloads work fine.
You could have some antivirus or web blocker that does not let you see the site, I do not know.

3 hours ago, simon hvid greve said:

do you have any ideas to what could the problem be?

It will be your security that is stopping it I would have thought. The download site gets an instant stop on my security, so I don't use it.

Try wpg archive, it has more stuff but isn't sorted into groups or anything, also no descriptions, but it has way more things in there.

1 hour ago, sydsim said:

It will be your security that is stopping it I would have thought. The download site gets an instant stop on my security, so I don't use it.

Try wpg archive, it has more stuff but isn't sorted into groups or anything, also no descriptions, but it has way more things in there.

Then i'll have to wait until the 22nd :I

1 hour ago, sydsim said:

i've only got Windows Firewall

19 hours ago, sydsim said:

error, it does not have many more things, it has the same things, since they downloaded what was on that site.

18 hours ago, simon hvid greve said:

Then i'll have to wait until the 22nd :I

I just checked and all the files are online, except the replacement, so that's ok, you have that error in that download, I thought the same thing happened to you with all the downloads, unfortunately that file has been deleted from the ftp.

2 minutes ago, dalber24 said:

error, it does not have many more things, it has the same things, since they downloaded what was on that site.

I just checked and all the files are online, except the replacement, so that's ok, you have that error in that download, I thought the same thing happened to you with all the downloads, unfortunately that file has been deleted from the ftp.

So unless it exist in the WPG archive, it's gone?

Unless wgp downloaded it from armaholic before the site was taken down or from armedassault.info before the file was deleted, you won't find it on the internet, but surely someone has it saved on their computer.

2 hours ago, simon hvid greve said:

So unless it exist in the WPG archive, it's gone?

It's already in the archive, back online Monday for a week or two.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:26 AM, WGP said:

It's already in the archive, back online Monday for a week or two.

is there a copy of the CDF su-24mk in the archive? i'm so far unable to find it

Edited by simon hvid greve

11 hours ago, simon hvid greve said:

is there a copy of the CDF su-24mk in the archive? i'm so far unable to find it

Is it the glt_su24 with the cdf_config your looking for ?

I put the cdf_config file over today if that is what you are looking for.

Other than that I haven't looked through, but if it isn't already in the archive it will most likely go in at some stage.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WGP said:

Is it the glt_su24 with the cdf_config your looking for ?

I put the cdf_config file over today if that is what you are looking for.

Other than that I haven't looked through, but if it isn't already in the archive it will most likely go in at some stage.

thanks mate!! 😄