Sign in to follow this  
coilwinder

Carrier fuel, supply barge, "unfinished" goals, etc.

In Campaign / tutorial mode I have just taken Evergreen, however the Carrier fuel is empty.

I read somewhere one could start manufacture fuel after Outpost island, but the "Supplies" button is still grayed out. I thought I missed something, so I went to an earlier save and retook Outpost again, but no change.

Another possibly related issue, for Outpost, the "Locate the firewalls" task is not marked as completed, but the two firewalls are marked as hacked. Unless there are more firewalls to find.

Also, the supply barge, which is supposedly visible on the map, is not.

Using the CCGM from Steam.

If you managed to hack the command center then all the firewalls are done. To manufacture, you also have to have a stockpile island. Have you set an island as stockpile? To set an island as stockpile, zoom out on the map and click on an island, then the spanner tab and set as stockpile. Also when you enter timewarp, your carrier will still move very slowly towards another island even if it is out of fuel.

Thanks for answering! Looking through the game manual, I can see the spanner icon you talk about on page 17 of the pdf file ("Island info screen"). However in-game I have no such spanner tab, only the info tab.

So I guess I have missed something earlier in the mission? Or it's a bug. Anyway I can't set any stockpile island.

Thanks for answering! Looking through the game manual, I can see the spanner icon you talk about on page 17 of the pdf file ("Island info screen"). However in-game I have no such spanner tab, only the info tab.

So I guess I have missed something earlier in the mission? Or it's a bug. Anyway I can't set any stockpile island.

Did you visited the facility on the island ? Maybe it is a research center, I do not remember exactly. Sorry. But you have to visit something like that, maybe.... Ah, I think it was a refinery which will produce a little fuel, just enough to go to the next island.

I did get fuel on my first try to get to Outpost and then to Evergreen, and then stranded the Carrier there. So I must have overlooked one of those facilities early on in the campaign, not sure which one. One of the first two islands I guess.

I reloaded from the first island and I'm at Outpost now, and got the spanner icon and production/supply buttons working now :)