Sign in to follow this  
eble

Israel - Gaza - What should we do if anything.

Disgusting how they can be allowed to get away with it. I doubt they care about collateral damage.

palestine_isreal_israel_jews_gaza_fight_rocket_bomb_war.jpg

I believe scenes in this video are in accordance with forum rules

Sgl0JnE4B_4

Edited by batto

That's just like as if Germany would claim north-west Poland and Kaliningrad right now...

I'd say that's just like as if Arabs would claim Spanish territories because Arabs lived there before Reconquista.

P.S. 800th post:)

As long as religion dominates the mind of the people down there, there won't be any peace.

But what I know is that a man/woman from what ever ethnic group can live in peace and can live wealthy in Israel, regardless of his religious, political or sexual orientation. This is not the fact in countries where Islam is the state religion, the by far dominating religion or where it has a big part in the politics.

As long as religion dominates the mind of the people down there, there won't be any peace.

But what I know is that a man/woman from what ever ethnic group can live in peace and can live wealthy in Israel, regardless of his religious, political or sexual orientation. This is not the fact in countries where Islam is the state religion, the by far dominating religion or where it has a big part in the politics.

Well, i agree, but Israël is built on a religion too.

Sure it is. But non-jews, non-religious people have the same rights as jewish people. This is not the fact in muslim countries.

Sure it is. But non-jews, non-religious people have the same rights as jewish people. This is not the fact in muslim countries.

There is a far more dangerous thing than religion that breeds hatred and creates wars and that is whatever it was that lead you to those uneducated posts.

Whilst religion is a factor in many wars Ignorance breeds more conflict than it .

I'm always concerned by countries building their constitution on a religious factor. Thanks god mine got rid of it 200 years ago. In god we don't trust anymore ;)

Why do you call my posts uneducated? It's a fact.

I assume you never got battered in the open streets by muslim arabs for protecting a person who got threatend for being simply a non-muslim? In the case of this conflict, it is religion that breeds the ignorance. Or can you tell me where the ignorance in this conflict is coming from? It doesn't matter from which religion it's coming. In 90% of the cases it's religion that breeds the intolerance. Doesn't matter if it's Islam, Christianity, Judaism or what ever.

Whilst religion is a factor in many wars Ignorance breeds more conflict than it .

Not in this situation, finding out more regarding the difference of Zionism/Zionist Jews vs Orthodox Jews, biblical reference in terms of Temple Mount and the information or Pope re building in this zone, and you might see why its not as simple as 2 sets of folk having a fight for land only, if only it was that simple, it would have ended long ago.

This is a religious war and will remain so, such a shame people shy away from this subject due to the word "religion" if you study it more you understand what's going on more. Rather than media and standard side vs side land grab only.

This is not the fact in muslim countries.

there is your uneducated point amongst others,

however it seems now you digress a little with

Doesn't matter if it's Islam, Christianity, Judaism or what ever

maybe your passion got the better ?

This land has been made bloody by religion for 1000's of years and I don't see an end anytime soon..so what should we do if anything? Nothing, because we can't. Simples.

There's civilized, democratic muslim countries, you know that well enough. Sorry to hearr if you have been attacked on the street by muslims, but that has nothing to do with the Palestinian struggle.

They deserve a country and self-goverment as much as everyone else. Away from Israel's colonization policy, blockades of humanitarian aid, racist apartheid-like system, unpunished murdering of innocent people, disregard for human rights and rejection of rules of the United Nations.

Sure, the shooting of rockets by Hamas is not good, but what Israel has been doing to the Arabs in the last 100 years is absolutely disgusting. You do realize that around 1900, perhaps 5% of the population in that area was jewish. Not immigrants, but jews who have been living there for 1000 years. And then, the immigration started...

Stating that non-jews are equal to jews in Israel is naive as that has proven NOT to be the case. Israel is by far NOT democratic as we are in Western Europe and their goverment and political parties are militaristic and radical themselves. How are you going to solve this problem with a Lieberman as a minister? Not to speak of their population and the religious Haredim lunatics.

Check this BBC documentary on radical, lunatic, religous, jewish fanatical colonists in West Bank (Palestinian territory!). At 21.30 you can see these radical jews colonists firing lethal rounds at unarmed Palestinians trying to defend their village, whilest the IDF soldiers are standing right next to the colonists.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtr6fg_panorama-price-tag-wars_shortfilms#.UKaZMe-7pm5

Edited by dunnobe

Hi all

In all honnesty the only way for this conflict to end is for a Palestinian state to form via the UN ignoring the seccurity council.

Kind Regards walker

Isn't there a vote on the foundation of the Palestine State soon in the UN?

I think the regular IDF can fight this alone, no need to call in reservists.

Too bad. The state doesn't share your opinion. 75,000 reservists are being called. I say it's gonna be fun here by Sunday.

Hi all

In all honnesty the only way for this conflict to end is for a Palestinian state to form via the UN ignoring the seccurity council.

Kind Regards walker

How exactly creating another country will stop conflict? Also what do you think Israel will do when now more or less independent Palestine start rocketing them again?

How exactly creating another country will stop conflict? Also what do you think Israel will do when now more or less independent Palestine start rocketing them again?

I got to ask this too. Lebanon is a country and yet..well I don't need to explain.

Too bad. The state doesn't share your opinion. 75,000 reservists are being called. I say it's gonna be fun here by Sunday.

243.000 soldiers on their way to Gaza :O

I got to ask this too. Lebanon is a country and yet..well I don't need to explain.

Disarming the radical groups and a demilitarized country, that is protected military by Egypt or Jordan? Dunno if that is realistic.

Disarming the radical groups and a demilitarized country, that is protected military by Egypt or Jordan? Dunno if that is realistic.

No no, I meant that Walker said if Palestine becomes a country the conflict will stop. But Lebanon is a country and yet Israel was still invading it as far up to 06 and there still is a ton of tension. So I fail to see how Palestine will be different.

Right wing Islamists will never, ever, reach compromise with Right Wing Israelis. It's the people who'll pay the price for that.

I think it´s quite ironic how the israelis somehow act like Hitler.

They dicriminate palestinians and lock them up in a (quite large) ghetto. And kill them whenever they want.

I guess full blown ground invasion will start on sunday.