Sign in to follow this  
_angus_

Taksaven issue - can I keep "treading water"?

Regarding the crash that happens with patch 1.03 beta at Taksaven, can I keep on attacking other islands and stuff, without losing the war by not capturing Taksaven? If Taksaven doesn't have a crucial bit of the Hammerhead, then it is certainly strategically important with regard to Fulcrum (The enemy carrier's stockpile island) and I have had Aurora give me a telling off for dragging my feet already. So is there a real time factor or can I keep on playing until a patch for the taksaven issue is released?

Thanks.

And by the way, what a GREAT game. I loved the original with a passion and feared a remake would disappoint me. Well, it hasn't. :)

Sorry, that was a bit confusing. What I'm trying to ask is, if I stay away from Taksaven and Fulcrum in the Campaign game, and attack other islands will I run out of time and lose the game? Basically, I don't want to have to stop playing until the Taksaven patch comes out but the game is telling me to hurry up and attack the enemy carrier at Fulcrum.

Taksaven contains the hammerhead launch platform. Without it, you won't be able to progress to Fulcrum. You can still keep playing the other islands, I don't think there is any time limit for the campaign.