Sign in to follow this  
nateyj80

Weak Islands & Captured islands not the same status

How come after capturing a weak island (using the hack module) can these be improved to make their defences stronger? several of my captured islands (resource & production) are now classed as weak and the enemy carrier is able to easily defeat them - undoing all my good work!

Also I noticed after capturing one of the enemies defense island - rated as deadly this now becomes strong after i hacked the command center?

is this down to me previously destroying all the AA and AT defenses prior to me hacking the command module? if so how do these get renewed when an island is captured by myself?

How come after capturing a weak island (using the hack module) can these be improved to make their defences stronger? several of my captured islands (resource & production) are now classed as weak and the enemy carrier is able to easily defeat them - undoing all my good work!

Also I noticed after capturing one of the enemies defense island - rated as deadly this now becomes strong after i hacked the command center?

is this down to me previously destroying all the AA and AT defenses prior to me hacking the command module? if so how do these get renewed when an island is captured by myself?

Defensive islands boost the strength. if you have an island between 2 defense island, it is a deadly one. I usually make that my stockpile. The next nearest to defense are strong > normal > weak. So I put them at hubs (touching 3 or more other islands in a chain) and every other 3 islands is a defensive.